Calling all OG's - 1999-2005ish

I was on nike park, lurked this site the first month, then signed up Jan 2000. I miss those days, I definitely still like to wear sneakers and get the ones most ill to me but have cooled off heavy from those times... Boost is life tho haa

Last edited:
Damn I dont even remember when I joined. I think it was 2005-2006 when I had my 10piecenuggets s/n. Im tempted to change it back but naw.

Guess im a semi-og?

04 baby.. I remember being like 13-14 years old lurking on this site. I remember there were Photoshop battles, ******** (goldenarmz the legend lol), and many classic roasts on here.

Joined late 03', but was around before for a bit (formerly yungc330ci).

Does anyone remember the running jersey joke? I swear it was either a Michael Vick or a Vince Carter Jersey (leaning toward Vince Carter). Back around 03/04, in an Air Jordan thread, cats were asking what to match with their shoes. Some guy posted a pic of a Vince Carter jersey, but the shoes had no type of matching colors at all.

It seemed like whenever anyone asked for anything to wear with their kicks, the Carter jersey was an automatic :rofl:

One of the first Houston meets up by Kadoma at BW3 Buffalo Wild Wings

Went to 1 here that he set up as well...it was downtown though...dont recall thr venue... that was 03-04...

Don't remember when I first joined...it was probably 2000-2001 though...

I had to log in again just to reminisce and to give thanks to the almighty Method for this idea, i was just thinking of who i was back in 2000 when the Concords dropped in relation to now. Like barrebaby said before, (i can tell he made a account in 2000 because big moe was the biggest thing in Htown then :lol: ), i started off in Jordan brand exclusively, branched out to nike before the nike retro form separated to music...now im primarily in general... This site single handedly kept me up on what is important and trendy in the world. I also learned life lessons also. I got scammed the first time on here through a member named LoveTheXIV before. I learned how to handle the situation and get the money back...this was before all these easy ways to transfer money now lol..Houston started off small with the sneaker meets, now they have HUGE summits 2 times a year in the same stadium where the Texans play...thats because of Niketalk...My dj persona would have never really taken off if it wasn't for the music forum here. I also got a lot of advice when it came to med-school, and when it came to women issues. And more recently, niketalk, helped me move more into investing and now thanks to niketalk, im securing my future with investments in cryptocurrency. NikeTalk will always be loved and respected. I will never go anywhere..

Last edited:

Does anyone remember the running jersey joke? I swear it was either a Michael Vick or a Vince Carter Jersey (leaning toward Vince Carter). Back around 03/04, in an Air Jordan thread, cats were asking what to match with their shoes. Some guy posted a pic of a Vince Carter jersey, but the shoes had no type of matching colors at all.

It seemed like whenever anyone asked for anything to wear with their kicks, the Carter jersey was an automatic :rofl:
It was Vick ....

And btw, I found the site via Dutch royal t website ....if anyone remembers that name? I'm probably messing it up

Damn, what a time... I lurked for years. Finally joined, but it was upon approval back then if I remember correctly? Had to start over with posts after the one switch over, maybe when it was EZBoard or something..who knows...
dunkindeeznuts, AirRev, SlamEd, of course SnugglesMcDougal.... all these folks are actually my good friends, thanks to NT. I'm sure I still have Snuggles pics saved from back then.

I had to log in again just to reminisce and to give thanks to the almighty Method for this idea, i was just thinking of who i was back in 2000 when the Concords dropped in relation to now. Like barrebaby said before, (i can tell he made a account in 2000 because big moe was the biggest thing in town then :lol: ), i started off in Jordan brand exclusively, branched out to nike before the nike retro form separated to music...now im primarily in general... This site single handedly kept me up on what is important and trendy in the world. I also learned life lessons also. I got scammed the first time on here through a member named LoveTheXIV before. I learned how to handle the situation and get the money back...this was before all these easy ways to transfer money now lol..Houston started off small with the sneaker meets, now they have HUGE summits 2 times a year in the same stadium where the Texans play...thats because of Niketalk...My dj persona would have never really taken off if it wasn't for the music forum here. I also got a lot of advice when it came to med-school, and when it came to women issues. And more recently, niketalk, helped me move more into investing and now thanks to niketalk, im securing my future with investments in cryptocurrency. NikeTalk will always be loved and respected. I will never go anywhere..

He literally and figuratively was the BIGGEST person in Houston... I took that name for his music (which I loved) and I enjoyed sippin' way back when, way before it was the "cool" thing to do. Houston has grown so much as a sneaker city, for the longest time all we had was Active Athlete, then came Premium Goods... now the rest is history. It's been a decade or so since I hit up a summit, but hearing how big the sneaker community has grown I might have to check one out soon.

IMG_3969_zpsc23f3fe9.jpg

air-jordan-7-retro-olympic-2012-release-white-mtllc-gold-obsdn-tr-rd-011596_1.jpg

Think I started lurking around '03, signed up in '04.

This is my original S/N.

NT international division (UK)

It was hard being in UK with form fitting clothes in the early days. I yearned for tall tee's and Dada spinners but I to stay in presentable, form fitting garments and live vicariously through my NT brethren.

I came to NYC in 2006 on a college/recon trip and I could have swore I saw Kerry outside a footaction. I was too shook to verify however. Never managed to lay eyes on Henzo either but I got to see all the other major landmarks during my stay.

These forums have been a tremendous source of information, culture and entertainment for me over the years and long may it continue :smokin

Last edited:
Lurking since 2001, officially joined in 2003. Crazy to think I was in middle school lurking this site then a freshman in HS when I joined.

Back
Top Bottom