*Calling Monopoly Heads Vol. Free Parking

Sticky?? lol kidding
laugh.gif

Anyways just wanted to settle a dispute about free parking, the rule book says nothing bad or good happens when you land on it, but when you play online youget $200 every time you land on it. And no, i do not play online.

When I play we always put the money you have to pay from the chance and community chest and whoever lands on it collects all that

House rules, Buddy! I play that all paid funds go in middle (taxes, jail, etc) and whoever gets Free Parking gets all that...

Going somewhat off track.. They are coming out with a movie based on Monopoly. I dunno how thats going to turn out.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

When I play we always put the money you have to pay from the chance and community chest and whoever lands on it collects all that
Me too. Makes it mad fun. We put the money from luxury and income tax there too. When the money builds up to a few hundred dudes get thirst toland over there lol. Nothing like a lil come up while avoiding other people's property.

that's exactly what I do when I play

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

that's exactly what I do when I play
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Going somewhat off track.. They are coming out with a movie based on Monopoly. I dunno how thats going to turn out.

glasses.gif

I wonder who they gonna get to play the Monopoly dude...

That's ******ed though, i got hotels everywhere and you guys get lucky and hit free parking
mad.gif

the tax money you pay from utilities and chance go under free parking, makes the game swing faster if you ask me

Originally Posted by Jaye05

That's ******ed though, i got hotels everywhere and you guys get lucky and hit free parking
mad.gif

Never met a man that complained about getting more money.
laugh.gif

But really, house rules are where it's at. Oh, and get the Oranges and you win.

^ I guess it's cool, the only thing is if they're broke its for a reason y'know? F outta here depending on free parking lol

Back
Top Bottom