Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

You been to Mercer before, so you already know how it was going to go down. That's why trying to get that pack yesterday was my only hope, because even if I had the 550, since I'm not on their list, I would have outright missed this release. Luckily for me, I don't clock in at work until this afternoon, but what about everyone else who's on the clock?

You been to Mercer before, so you already know how it was going to go down. That's why trying to get that pack yesterday was my only hope, because even if I had the 550, since I'm not on their list, I would have outright missed this release. Luckily for me, I don't clock in at work until this afternoon, but what about everyone else who's on the clock?
u got a pack?

Mercer sold out, just had a friend walk down there and she missed it, guy in front of her bought a size 8 but apparently wasn't thrilled.  Not like anyone is opening these up to wear it.

And the gentleman I spoke to at Cherry Hill believes they are only getting the SC Trainer II, and didn't think they were getting the pack.

I was about to say, "Well you guys said on twitter..."  And then I realized how ridiculous that would sound if I were him.

How much are these going to go for on secondary? I want to pick these up & wonder how much I'll have to pay. 

toys will be easier to come by than that pack.  Nike said the toy comes with the trainer, so if you're out there TFW folk... all you need is the trainer, stay away from the pack.

To be honest I'd rather just have the Nike Trainer Max and the Transformer than a box with some football cleats I will never use. You'd actually be better off buying the Trainer Max that comes with the Transformer for $120 & the Trainer SC II for $120 which only come out to $240! Unless you planned on strapping up the football cleats and hitting the field that pack is not that necessary when you think about it unless the cleats and the packaging is worth $310.

Trainer SC II is $130 :smile:

The die hard TF collectors will want the complete box set to have the Sparks cube. That's another forum to worry about. :lol:

Last edited:
^ My mistake lol But then the Trainer & the Trainer SC comes to "$250" including the toy then. That still sound better to IMO but I'm only getting the Trainer Max with the toy that's good enough for me. I'm just going to walk in and out no lines camp outs or looking for 4 leaf clovers & rabbits feet lol.

Last edited:
That's actually a smart price. Transformer collectors will want the whole set. Not even to wear the shoes but to display. I doubt the average TF collector is in the shoe loop as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom