Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Got my socks earlier. Just need to find a place that will let me order the shirt via phone order or online

^ I just ordered my socks from there but the employee told me that they didn't have the shirts yet. Unless they got a shipment in 20 min's or so ago.
I just ordered my socks too, and they said the same thing. Their twitter sounds like they have the entire collection though and have the picture of the entire collection.

I apologize they tweeted a photo of the entire collection I was not in store. But happy you guys were able to cop something.

Not sure if anyone wants to mess with Mercer21 but they just tweeted they are accepting phone orders for the gloves.

Went to Niketown NYC.. Copped the socks but they didn't have the hoody :smh: >:

Does anyone know if the hoodies were available at all so far?
Does anybody also know the retail price for the hoodie?

Does anyone know if the hoodies were available at all so far?
Does anybody also know the retail price for the hoodie?

I just called the Champs in Dearborn: they will be receiving everything except the hoodies. Stopped by there yesterday after work since I live in the area and all they had were the blue shirts (I got an XL) and the shoes (they told me they had every size but I didn't get any). I only wanted the hoodies and the socks and the socks are shipping from Nike LV right now. Kinda bummed.

They are making this quite difficult to buy a hoody and tee shirt... I been calling places all day and nobody has any info which is crazy cuz it was suppose to drop like a week ago..

They are making this quite difficult to buy a hoody and tee shirt... I been calling places all day and nobody has any info which is crazy cuz it was suppose to drop like a week ago..

I agree. They made the hoodie and shirts more difficult to get then the shoes. I realize this collection is supposed to be limited but I didn't realize it was limited to strictly Nike Yardline and Niketown in NYC. Frustrating because that hoodie was what I wanted the most.

Back
Top Bottom