Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

I really don't care because I always get the releases I really want, I'm just tired of the whole game, the hype, and hoops to jump thru. On top of that, Nike is run like a cult.

That's what I tell people when I get dumped.
"I really don't care because I was getting tired of her. If I wanted to keep her, she woulda stayed. I'm just tired of the whole game, the sex, and hoops to jump thru. On top of that, she's in a cult.

Great to see Nike taking action and canceling orders on these clowns using unfair advantages. Would love to see the reaction of these douchebags who thought they got over get the call or email saying YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND YOUR NIKE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN RED-FLAGGED!

Your sniper has been sniped!!

:rofl:

Great to see Nike taking action and canceling orders on these clowns using unfair advantages. Would love to see the reaction of these douchebags who thought they got over get the call or email saying YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND YOUR NIKE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN RED-FLAGGED!

Your sniper has been sniped!!

roll.gif

No salt here.

Just glad to see Nike is trying to curb all the BOT nonsense and try to regain some sort of level playing field.

LONG overdue.

Your post would make a lot more sense if those orders were canceled due to bots. Pay attention. These are early link cancelations

So how did they acquire an early link?

Pls educate me.

And why wld Nike cancel if it was their fault if they posted it? Confusing

No salt here.

Just glad to see Nike is trying to curb all the BOT nonsense and try to regain some sort of level playing field.

LONG overdue.

Your post would make a lot more sense if those orders were canceled due to bots. Pay attention. These are early link cancelations
it doesn't make sense because they shouldnt just cancel bot orders, they should find a way to prevent ppl with bots from even ordering. It's stupid to have so many pairs in limbo like this

:lol: some of ya'll are brazen. That's why I lay low on some of these releases. I almost feel like this was a setup by Nike to catch you overly arrogrant cats.

doesnt even matter any more. Im set for the next release. 

I hope those that got their order cancelled this weekend changed what needed to be changed to be ready for the next release 
wink.gif

Early link... Bot... Etc... Same thing.., cheating....

And I'm not mad at those who do it to get the shoes they want to personally wear... I understand it...

But many of us are happy that Nike is starting to take action because we do I the fair way

So how did they acquire an early link?

Pls educate me.

And why wld Nike cancel if it was their fault if they posted it? Confusing
The link was posted on Twitter by a fellow NT member who figured it out on his own time. 

Then later relayed back to NT. 

There you go.

Well since u cant cop anything on ndc without a bot anymore pretty much..,,,,,,
But anyways

Im influencing them?
1.it was a joke
2. It aint even happene yet

A d if fools wanna keep doing dumb hot tuff and getting caught thats on them.

But its ridiculous anymore.

Eapecially if you are a sz13

Well since u cant cop anything on ndc without a bot anymore pretty much..,,,,,,
But anyways

Im influencing them?
1.it was a joke
2. It aint even happene yet

A d if fools wanna keep doing dumb hot tuff and getting caught thats on them.

But its ridiculous anymore.

Eapecially if you are a sz13
all good... i feel you.

if you are asking if they are the most recent ones to release... the answer is yes
if u are asking if they are the last ones being made... i have not heard that and sure hope not[/Sorry for not clarifying. Just wondering if we will get more cws

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom