Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

^, Nice collection! I got the three I want, Fright Nights, Megatrons, and Motor Citys. I wanted the volts but I am not gonna spend an inordinate amount of money to try and obtain them. I think Nike has a winner on its hands, finally a cross-training shoe for an elite athlete in great CW's that the public likes. I hope the second version doesn't disappoint and hopefully they incorporate Zoom Air soon into his shoe. I can see this line going on for at least five editions.
these things are gonna get axed imo. every cw except the purple ones have gone to clearance. i love the shoe (sandy), didn't feel any other colorways. brown sole thing on the latest ones were just bizarre 

Lebrons go on clearance to so they gonna stop making them?

not even going to bother distinguishing. just going to say "revis"....bruh

The Revis never sold until they hit 39.99. Til this day I've never seen a pair of Revis in a store that wasn't an outlet whIle I can walk into nearly any Champs in America and buy a pair of CJ 81s

Last edited:
cool starry bra but the immediate price hikes suggest otherwise. i've saw revis's erywhere. i could be wrong. i don't really care. 

these things are gonna get axed imo. every cw except the purple ones have gone to clearance. i love the shoe (sandy), didn't feel any other colorways. brown sole thing on the latest ones were just bizarre 

Well, I hope not and brown-soled ones?? Which ones are you talking bout? If they axe it, that sucks, but I haven't seen sales figures anywhere so here's just hoping on my part.

I didn't like the revis I thought they were ugly, yeah this went on clearance in a lot of places but so did the KD's and I think these look much better than the KD's, hopefully we do get an awesome ext as well as that rumored CJ81-II

gonna get a custom shirt to go with my megatron CJ81, picked up a grey nike dri-fit cotton t-shirt and I have 2 design choices what y'all think words or football field?

gonna get a custom shirt to go with my megatron CJ81, picked up a grey nike dri-fit cotton t-shirt and I have 2 design choices what y'all think words or football field?
This design on an all black t-shirt would look better than most of the garbage nike puts out

This shirt is so fire to me.
I was actually gonna order that but the trigger piece just doesn't allow me to feel good wearing it in public but I love that it has the tf lines

This design on an all black t-shirt would look better than most of the garbage nike puts out
but the CJ81 trainer max Megatron's are gray, purple and red they don't even have black in them and I got the black megatron rises t-shirt already lol

View media item 700659

This shirt is so fire to me.

I was actually gonna order that but the trigger piece just doesn't allow me to feel good wearing it in public but I love that it has the tf lines

but the CJ81 trainer max Megatron's are gray, purple and red they don't even have black in them and I got the black megatron rises t-shirt already lol

:lol:

Yeah man that's the only reason I've been hesitant.

laugh.gif

Yeah man that's the only reason I've been hesitant.
roll.gif
 glad i'm not the only one, I do plan on getting these 2 shirts I found on ebay as they'll go great with the hat

View media item 700589

View media item 700590

I would say the bottom one as well man, that would look pretty sweet on a T. I bought the Megatron DF Tee but yeah its a bit odd that its black considering there is not a shred of black on the actual shoe but it still looks nice together.

I would say the bottom one as well man, that would look pretty sweet on a T. I bought the Megatron DF Tee but yeah its a bit odd that its black considering there is not a shred of black on the actual shoe but it still looks nice together.
well I think its because they released the 2 different shoes in the pack and nike flip flopped the shirt color, the black scII which the megatron rises shirts looks better with should've been gray and the decepticon shirt which is gray should've instead been black since the shoes named megatron are gray, but here I come to the rescue, shoes should be here today and once I get the shirt made i'll post pics

too much matchy matchy for some of you guys....
i'll never understand the whole not matching clothes phase, we've been letting my daughter dress herself for school and it makes me think of the people I see in the mall that their outfit is all over the place oh well she's 6yrs old she'll be ok, I mean you don't have to take matching to the extreme like me and my love of themes but to each their own, life would be boring if we were all the same

Whats the resell price of the SC trainer? Passed on em at first and now I want a pair. I just don't want to be paying more than I should.

The SCs are all over the web for retail still. No need to pay over. Check out crooked tongues. They have free shipping and still have an 8, 10 and 11 left if you wear any of those. Their sizes are listed as UK sizes so make sure you check the size chart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom