Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Seeing these Rose Bowl prices on ebay is hilarious to me.

They ain't selling and they ones that are dudes are basically making 15-30 bucks profit after fees if that and that doesn't even include shipping.

All these **** boys is doing is making ebay rich.

Last edited:
I'll hold off until I find a sz 12 in the Rose Bowls for retail, which I'm fairly certain I will. Only want these because I went to a Pac-12 school.

I got my SCs from End today. I'm really happy with the price and fast shipping.

Only thing is they don't double box but they do bubble wrap the box. Box still has some dent though.

Any body got the hoodie and the the t **** from the collection. I need size M. and the cap in size 7 1/2. Thanks in advance.

Any body got the hoodie and the the t **** from the collection. I need size M. and the cap in size 7 1/2. Thanks in advance.
more info needed, also I think all the cj81 hats are snapbacks atleast the transformers one is

^ I could've doubled up on a DS pair on eBay last year that ended for like $180 because the dude had them listed incorrectly. Don't know why I didn't pull the trigger :smh:

Got my first pair for $220 though, which is a steal nowadays. Guess I gotta be happy with that :\. Wear them like once a week they're by far my favorite shoes that I've bought in the past like 2+ years.

Last edited:
Last edited:
toronto bluejays 1b/dh adam lind rocking the megatron beanie at the raptors victory over the pistons.

Shame how many people are sleeping on these in favor of overpriced retros.

I'd rather buy some new classics any day. Copped the purple megatrons for 100 this morning.

Love em. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom