Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Some info updated. It's looking like there's not going to be any online release of these, and most Nike stores seem to be closed for Thanksgiving, so I couldn't get any more info, sorry folks.

terrible, i bet they wont even release anywhere in Michigan. SMH

^ Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm just gonna pretend that I never saw this thread because that'll basically be the same as my chances of getting the Huaraches or hat.  
laugh.gif

Leave it to Nike to offer the Flyposites but NOT the Huaraches online tomorrow.  How does that even happen?  

^ Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm just gonna pretend that I never saw this thread because that'll basically be the same as my chances of getting the Huaraches or hat.  
laugh.gif

Leave it to Nike to offer the Flyposites but NOT the Huaraches online tomorrow.  How does that even happen?  
I think the entire pack was more an after thought, figured they should do an entire thing. I'm gonna try something tomorrow, we'll see if it works.

Champs sent a tweet out saying they will have it online...
As far as I can tell, all they've said so far is that they'll carry it at Nike Yardline, in NJ. I don't see what you're talking about, but I hope you're right. If you have a link to the tweet, post it.

Odd, they said they don't have info on the Huarache's or the hoodie on a reply tweet. Wonder if they'll even get em. Thanks for the link!

If you search megatron on champssports.com it comes up with the hat and the flyposits.

@champssports: Transform your game in the new CJ81 collection. Available online tomorrow at the Nike Yardline at Champs Sports. http://t.co/IXWEwvG9

@champssports: @Edgar_Tsang Edgar, the collection will be available online at 8AM EST. The hoodie is $70 and the t-shirt is $28.

@champssports: @TitusBishop The socks will be $25.

@champssports: @kickhead227 it is a limited release. The Flyposite will be available tomorrow for $190. The Hurache Shield will be available 11/27.

Hope this helps

Called our employee line and we will have the Fly's, hoodie, tshirt, and gloves available at 8am east.

Called our employee line and we will have the Fly's, hoodie, tshirt, and gloves available at 8am east.
Double E, you are the man. I quoted the info up on the original post. Now uh.. any chance you could hook people up with early releases of em Huarache's? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So can we get a list of which stores are receiving what exactly?

Apparently some stores are getting the shoes but not the clothing and vice versa?

Looking to get the Hoodie, the gloves and if possible also the socks &huaraches.
if i can buy them all at once place that would be cool :nerd:

Last edited:
looks like the hat is a snapback, does it fit someone that wears a size 8 fitted, lol.
Depends on the maker of the snapback. It's obviously adjustable, but it's not always the most comfortable fit. Not sure how Nike makes their hats though. You should be fine regardless.

hoody is screen printed or whatever technique nike uses.

how do these hold up in multiple washes? planning on using for gym

Back
Top Bottom