Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

if i'm a 8.5 in aj iv retros...should i be gettin' these huaraches in an 8 or 8.5?
Depends....I have the military's, fire reds, and bred IV's all 11.5 and the breds fit like an 11 compared to the military's and fire reds.

I felt I could have gone with an 11 instead of an 11.5 in the huaraches, but the 11.5 was too big.....I just like them a little snugger.

^^^^ Im the opposite. I have an 11 but need an 11.5
Also gave up on restocks stepped to the darkside and bought hoodie on ebay. YIKES.....

just got my size 9 in. No promo tag. it seems like my left shoe fits perfect and my right shoe is just a little looser though. I checked and they're indeed both the same size :tongue:

I am desperately seeking the CJ81 Megatron KO Hoodie in an XL for my fiance for Christmas. This is the one thing he wants and I have been on ChampSports.com and calling Champs everyday since their release, searching Nike.com and Eastbay and calling countless stores and retailers and have not been able to get my hands on one. I can't afford to pay the outrageous prices that scalpers are charging on eBay. Please, can ANYONE give me useful information about where I can get this item without paying 2.5 times the retail price?

they still dont have any info on my order...hopefully mine are coming
my order was closed because my credit card company didnt authorize it...? doesnt make sense.. I wasn't close to maxing it out and paid all bills on time.. champs couldn't even verify what card i used to pay for it.. lost out on my pair of socks smh...
mad.gif

I am desperately seeking the CJ81 Megatron KO Hoodie in an XL for my fiance for Christmas. This is the one thing he wants and I have been on ChampSports.com and calling Champs everyday since their release, searching Nike.com and Eastbay and calling countless stores and retailers and have not been able to get my hands on one. I can't afford to pay the outrageous prices that scalpers are charging on eBay. Please, can ANYONE give me useful information about where I can get this item without paying 2.5 times the retail price?

The quality on the hoodie is terrible in my opinion. I absolutely hated paying retail for it, i gave it to my boy for xmas..

Back
Top Bottom