Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Flyposites were on Swoosh btw. Called Nike and got my refund for the difference after I already placed my order on the normal site. That $114 Price tag is much better lol. Just giving you guys a heads up!

Glove and Socks both say in stock on Champs.  Anyone know if Dallas area stores got the collection? Really just want the hoody and huraches.

Guess I'll start making calls

how are you guys able to add the socks?

i keep trying ot add cart but it says out of stock. i just really really want the gloves and hoody man

just called and wouldn't let me order over the phone.  Supervisor said they were inactive but orders were going through.  It won't let me add them online.  Wtf is this ****.

Just ordered the gloves over the phone. Hoody wasnt available. Said they should receive their shipment of gloves on the 30th

nope he was kind of a di*k.  I said well I know people who had orders go through so why won't mine?  He said he doesn't know but he can't do phone orders.  I asked why not when it was obviously an error with their site. He was no help at all.  Anyone else get an order through?

called several stores in the Dallas area and got nothing.  Guess I'll just wait till Champs has the hoody's online. Any word on the Huraches release?

Stopped at the Champs in First Colony Mall outside of Houston earlier. Nothing was there. Was able to order the hat yesterday from NDC though. 

Back
Top Bottom