Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Now im calling the store for something else and they don't even pick up. I'm going to take a trip there now smh

Let the hypebeasts come strollin through... Posting that was the WRONG move now their s**t is blown up. Ive had that info since yesterday afternoon. PM'ing is the way to go. Stay salty my friends got my size 12

More people benefit from info being posted like that than are harmed, imo.

Who cares if you had the info since yesterday afternoon? I've been calling them all damn week just to be told "they show up in the system, but we don't have those in yet"

I called at 9:05am central, 10:05 eastern and no one at niketown new york answered my call. i ate breakfast, came back and see the info was posted and then I finally got through and "my" size 13 was gone

you win some you lose some, i'd rather you guys get the info and get your pairs than a reseller stroll in and buy em all up.

Either way the only people to blame for this is Nike. They make such a dope collection then put the limited tag on it...

yup that is who helped me as well. although come to mention it she didn't give me a order number or anything as well...
i didnt get one as well , my lady called back to confirm everything was good and they told her it was good and that they don't give order numbers. Odd but as long as my shoes come i don't care

has anyone NOT been called back yet? I called at 955 asked for a 13. got caleld back in 2-3 minutes saying it was sold out

asked for a size 12 and have not been called back in 40 minutes :stoneface:

i've lost hope.
|I

Champs in Willowbrook NJ has a full size fun also the Champs in Detroit... No phone orders or holds...

trying to find my size in the huraches hasnt been good :smh:

who has the socks?

called niketown NY and they told me sold out for the huaraches 
mean.gif

my boy called willowbrook in NJ and they told him sold out too smh 
mean.gif

Exactly 40 minutes. The employees were very nice as well I might add...
I agree with that! I've called other NT's before and Chicago is the worst.....would have figured NTNY would have been a difficult process too...but it was smooth and the person on the phone was thorough and very nice.

Waiting on a call back from Nike with my fingers crossed.

I honestly haven't bought a pair of kicks since the laser 4's a few years ago. As a Lions fan since the days of Barry, Herman Moore, and Speilman I hope to get a pair :nerd:

Wish I knew ppl in Detroit or NJ |I

i live in nj and I'll make a trip to champs yardline in wayne to see if they have a size 13 for you.

I'm a huge Randy Moss fan and I feel the same way about his Mossa'fieds as you do about Calvin Johnson's Huaraches. Can't live knowing they exist without owning them.

If I'm able to grab them, I'll send them to you. Just gift me through paypal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom