Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Sold out in size 9 and 9.5 for sure (only ones I asked for).  The guy I spoke with said they may have a 10 so if you are a 10 give them a call. 

PS any help finding a size 9 would be great. 

damn was just about to call for a 9/9.5 :frown:
thx for the heads up

damn was just about to call for a 9/9.5
frown.gif

thx for the heads up
No problem.  I'm so bummed.

Sold out in size 9 and 9.5 for sure (only ones I asked for).  The guy I spoke with said they may have a 10 so if you are a 10 give them a call. 

PS any help finding a size 9 would be great. 
How long did it take for a call back? I'm still waiting... Been almost 1 hour

How long did it take for a call back? I'm still waiting... Been almost 1 hour
The voicemail box was full so I stayed on the line for around 45 minutes before I heard from anyone.  Then I was put on hold 2 other times over the course of a couple of minutes until I was actually able to talk to someone. 

Nike Huarache Free Shield Megatron

Size (Runs Small/Runs Large): Runs large, but only slightly. I would say 1/4" - 1/2" big; but not quite 1/2". Some will be able to size down and they will fit perfectly.

Comfort (Uncomfortable/Comfortable): Extremely comfortable. If you stick with your true size, meaning a tad bit bigger, when tightening the strap the shoes fit like a glove.

Fit (Runs Narrow/Runs Wide): Both. The toebox too me seems wide; good fit for me however. The mid strap portion of the shoe runs a bit narrow; fits like a form fitting glove. Some like me might seek out a more relaxed fit; simple, unstrap the strap.

Durability (Non-Durable/Durable): Durable. The shoe seems to be well made; little to no 'extra' glue, but I have only had them a few days. The only down side I can see so far is the sole/color of. About a 1/3 of the sole is sort of translucent looking, meaning you might have to clean this a little more often to prevent early yellowing. The other 2/3 of the sole is whiteish. And if you have ever had a pair of white sole'd shoes, need I say more?

Last edited:
Nike Huarache Free Shield Megatron
Size (Runs Small/Runs Large): Runs large, but only slightly. I would say 1/4" - 1/2" big; but not quite 1/2". Some will be able to size down and they will fit perfectly.
Comfort (Uncomfortable/Comfortable): Extremely comfortable. If you stick with your true size, meaning a tad bit bigger, when tightening the strap the shoes fit like a glove.
Fit (Runs Narrow/Runs Wide): Both. The toebox too me seems wide; good fit for me however. The mid strap portion of the shoe runs a bit narrow; fits like a form fitting glove. Some like me might seek out a more relaxed fit; simple, unstrap the strap.
Durability (Non-Durable/Durable): Durable. The shoe seems to be well made; little to no 'extra' glue, but I have only had them a few days. The only down side I can see so far is the sole/color of. About a 1/3 of the sole is sort of translucent looking, meaning you might have to clean this a little more often to prevent early yellowing. The other 2/3 of the sole is whiteish. And if you have ever had a pair of white sole'd shoes, need I say more?
Great post man!

Damn I can't wait for mine to get here. Got that 2day so hopefully they arrive by saturday if NY ships em out today. If not i got the Megatron Christmas coming Monday. 2 Hoodies, These and the Blue Megatron shirt!
they have blue ,megatron shirts..?!!?!?

Did anyone get any updates of their shipment confirmation for the Megatron socks from Champs? I'm still waiting..but I did receive tracking for the Megatron Hoody..

I heard something about the socks shipping out the 7th... :smh:

$175 shipped.  email me at jp0030 at aol dot com of your interested!
Get the heck outta here....

First. No buying and selling

Second. Don't even think you can resell your ish here.

BAN THIS FOOL!

Last edited:
Oh ok..  No buying and selling? If I said "yeah I can sell it to you at retail" then it would have been all good to buy and sell right?  Dumb ***!
this dude does have a point....not that i condone reselling...just saying....

this dude does have a point....not that i condone reselling...just saying....
I was being sarcastic cuz i knew it this fool was trying to resell. Regardless take to PM or Buy/Sell threads.

This dude comes in here when dudes been salty over missing the huaraches and says to hit him up like hes doing us a favor....nah he's just resellin

Oh ok..  No buying and selling? If I said "yeah I can sell it to you at retail" then it would have been all good to buy and sell right?  Dumb ***
You come in here like you're going to hook people up but as my point was proven.....you're only trying to resell. You proved my point when you came back with 175 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom