Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Huaraches are live through champs. Ya'll better move fast

Phone order only

Product #96632004
Brock once again you are the man, already got my 11.5s from 21 Mercer (got a lucky phone order in when they first dropped) but I was thinking about copping another pair because I like them so damn much.

ORDERED MY SIZE 13 AND 12 AS WELL.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED ME OUT THE PAST FEW DAYS.
SERIOUSLY, DON'T EVEN THINK THE YEEZYS WERE THIS HARD TO SECURE.
GLAD I WAS ABLE TO GET EVERY PART OF THE COLLECTION I REALLY WANTED. THANK YOU.
Damn hater looks like you beat me to the size 13 but glad you got it though you've been wanting those size 13 for a while lol

Honestly, huge shout out to people on this thread that have helped me score items from this collection! Your willingness to share and help others is truly appreciated! Does anyone know how many pairs of Huarache Megatrons were made? I'm guessing just a handful, these shoes seem to be super rare in super limited quantities. Are there plans for a restock on this collection?

No restock...  On hold with Champs to get my 10.5...  There is an issue with the discount

For those ordering from champs, use coupon code cpchwnp2 for $20 off, I'm sure the birthday coupon would work too I just couldn't find it in time. I tried to get free shipping too but no go on that. And thanks for the info, I got a 9.5

Honestly, huge shout out to people on this thread that have helped me score items from this collection! Your willingness to share and help others is truly appreciated! Does anyone know how many pairs of Huarache Megatrons were made? I'm guessing just a handful, these shoes seem to be super rare in super limited quantities. Are there plans for a restock on this collection?
who knows if there will be a restock on the collection. I've been *****ing to Nike about how poorly this whole collection was released and handle they said they will mentioned it to the product team that there is still interest in the item whatever that means

Last edited:
was on the phone with champs asking about the huaraches when the info dropped and missed my size 13....girl on the phone did not even know what i was talking about....got a size 12 and i hope it fits. :smh:

got my 10.5 ordered!!!  Use coupon CHCHWNB3 for $25 off $100, plus free ship gives you a total of about $95.

thanks brock for the info on the shirt and the huaraches...was starting to lose hope that id ever be able to cop them

got my 10.5 ordered!!!  Use coupon CHCHWNB3 for $25 off $100, plus free ship gives you a total of about $95.
Tried calling back for adjustment. women on the phone said promo doesn't work for the item. thanks for the heads up though

glad you got your pair boxden and shout out to all who are helping/contributing/ and not B****ing. This thread is 
nthat.gif

Anybody have some socks that your trying to unload? XL or L

Need them to go with the TR1 Megatrons

Back
Top Bottom