Camping out "Dealing with Wife/Girlfriend" Employment

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Man I had the boys style on lock when I was younger. I would love to see that come. Ack in style. I wouldn't participate but id love it for nostalgia purposes.

i love to see dudes dressed like guys come back in style... not for nostalgia purposes, but its just im tired of seeing dudes thongs when they bend over or reach for something

I wonder what bothers you more...what another man wears, or that you're looking at what another man wears? 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Man I had the boys style on lock when I was younger. I would love to see that come. Ack in style. I wouldn't participate but id love it for nostalgia purposes.

i love to see dudes dressed like guys come back in style... not for nostalgia purposes, but its just im tired of seeing dudes thongs when they bend over or reach for something

I wonder what bothers you more...what another man wears, or that you're looking at what another man wears? 

i cant just walk around eyes closed.... thats like ppl who say they dont like to see ppl breast feed in public you can help but see it.. or phat chics in like see thru clothes or belly shirts...

Originally Posted by LDJ

you know what would be funny if someone on nt uploaded a video of folks camped out and they had one of those old school huge super soakers, filled it with bleach and just did a streetsweeping driveby on the fools.. i would damn probably paypal someone to do it...

laugh.gif
 But then you'd hit the two or three folk that actually care for the shoe.  Oh well it is a drive-by!

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by LDJ

you know what would be funny if someone on nt uploaded a video of folks camped out and they had one of those old school huge super soakers, filled it with bleach and just did a streetsweeping driveby on the fools.. i would damn probably paypal someone to do it...

laugh.gif
 But then you'd hit the two or three folk that actually care for the shoe.  Oh well it is a drive-by!

dont tell me it wouldnt be funny tho... esp on those guys who like get dressed up and have on their heaters... imagine the looks on faces

I never said it wouldn't be funny!  I can't imagine in all this time, no one has ever attempted this.  Your vid could go viral on Youtube!

these dudes are crazy.

the only time i ever camped for anything was 12 hours when a freebirds food spot opened up around my way late last year. first 25 customers got free food for a year. i went up there around 10 at night with my brother after smoking a few bowls. i stayed up all night catching up on homework and playing psp. the weather was decent so it wasn't that bad but even 12 hours seemed extreme to me.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dudes been camping since Saturday, it's by far the most pitiful thing I've witnessed and an all time low in this "shoe game"

-no way these dudes have regular jobs
-no way they care one but about grades
-and I know my wife would laugh in my face if I even talked about sleeping on the street like a damn bum for a whole week for kicks, if I actually did it I wouldn't blame her if she left me, what type of man does that

Sad thing is dudes think they make a killing reselling these, if they actually had a real job they'll most likely make more hourly than what theyve invested waiting to get these....these clowns suck at math.
This.. ALLLLLL OF THIS. 

I was at the galleria today (buying a converter for my Mac, which btw shouldve come with the damn thing) and people are already lined up. Saw at least 30 heads. Immediately called my bro and asked how are these grown man camping out? If they are on unemployment, they need to have that ##%+ revoked ASAP.

I told my wife how much the shoes cost and how much they were going for on ebay..........she said, "drop me off 2 hours early and take the kids to my moms house and go stand in line" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in short, it boils down to waiting in line for shoes is THE most exciting event in their pathetic lives

Originally Posted by Stork

bd136e7629a6887acf623c682d6773c31d79eb6c.gif
bd136e7629a6887acf623c682d6773c31d79eb6c.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
ae626f62568d4ca236c2d57481fcf672a2b578ac.gif
@ the bed pan in the middle.

best_buy.jpg
sorry, I fail to see a bed pan.
look at those dudes in Vans though, they've been collecting for something like two months.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I don't see a bedpan either. Looks like a ceramic baking dish wrapped in saran wrap.

I really don't understand why people would wait days for a pair of shoes. =\
or a pie from Costco, guessing pumpkin
pimp.gif

i never got how they can afford to camp for these. must be living with mom! i mean no work AND spend atleast $231?? no way

I've camped out for gaming consoles only and those were well worth my time. Wanted to try camping out for a few Pairs but im In the field training.

If the resell is 2 thou and dudes been out there since Monday, by Friday that's 120 hours spent camping.

So that's a little more than $16 an hour, which is basically what you get on a $30k salary.

That's not enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom