can anyone make a gif of that desean helmet to helmet hit?

wanna see what the fuss is all about...
nerd.gif

this is the last time ... how can be a helmet to helmet hit if the helmets never touch? in fact, robinsons helmet barely grazes desean ... that is a clean hit with the shoulder on a frail bum ...

this is the last time ... how can be a helmet to helmet hit if the helmets never touch? in fact, robinsons helmet barely grazes desean ... that is a clean hit with the shoulder on a frail bum ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Precisely, he's 5'10" 175 pounds what do you expect it was bound to happen sometime, Roger Goodell shouldn't suspend Robinson he should put Jackson on gym arrest.

Precisely, he's 5'10" 175 pounds what do you expect it was bound to happen sometime, Roger Goodell shouldn't suspend Robinson he should put Jackson on gym arrest.

I'm not quite sure that gif does full justice to show how bad the collision was. Seeing it live had me
eek.gif

I'm not quite sure that gif does full justice to show how bad the collision was. Seeing it live had me
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom