Can I ask NT for some prayers

Dont know you bro, but praying for your uncle as to I have an aunt who is in ICU. God is great and will heal your uncle.

Yo I just wanted to post this update for those who care.

If you guys remember this thread, then you know what happened to my uncle roughly 2 months ago.

I'm very happy to say that all prayers and well wishes from you have not gone unnoticed, and that he will be coming home in 2 days.

I actually saw him a day ago and he continues to teach me lessons as he's done throughout my life.

This guy is super picky with his food. Being a Hindu also has its restrictions. But it was around 6 p.m. and they were serving him dinner in the hospital. Mashed green peas, mashed baked ziti, squash custard, apricot nectar. Right now, because his swallowing function was compromised by the fall, he had to start off on soft foods. From what I listed in his dinner you could already tell that it wasn't the most appetizing of foods.

My uncle took his time and scarfed down that food. I asked him if he like the food he was eating....he said he hated it. But then he told me this " sometimes you gotta deal with some bad to get to the good, I gotta get back my weight...I'll do what is necessary."

I think that could relate to a lot of the **** we go through on the daily. I thought that that was a really profound thing for him to say to me right now since i'm going through my rough times and its something to take into consideration when your grinding out there in the world.

All you gotta do is survive this life. Anything else good that happens to you is what you keep.

View media item 1390986

Awesome to hear he'll be home in 2 days man! He's a fighter for sure.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom