Can I get a Legit Check on the Jordan Concord 11's?

View media item 2162122View media item 2162124View media item 2162125View media item 2162126View media item 2162127View media item 2162128View media item 2162129View media item 2162131I'm interested in buying this pair of Concords off of a private seller. He says that they're legit but I've always been a little hesitant when it comes to these with so many fake or UA hanging around. I tried looking for the major giveaways like milky toe caps, Jordan lining up between the 23 on the back, no widows peak. But I'm still not sure. So NT can you guys help me out? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. These are the pics he has posted and that he sent me.[ATTACHMENT=12568][ATTACHMENT=12569][ATTACHMENT=12570][ATTACHMENT=12571][ATTACHMENT=12572][ATTACHMENT=12573][ATTACHMENT=12574]image.jpeg (54k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

first off, UA are fake

Now these are also fake, toe cap isn't milky, soles arent yellowed, high PL cut, 23s are off, laces are WAY too thick

first off, UA are fake

Now these are also fake, toe cap isn't milky, soles arent yellowed, high PL cut, 23s are off, laces are WAY too thick

Thanks for the quick response and breaking it down for me! You just saved me from wasting some money.
You're right Unauthorized and fake are 1 in the same I just used them interchangeably or to entertain people who use the unauthorized term.

Also I wanted to know if the quality stamp inside the box is on every pair of retail Jordan 11 Concords? I'm only asking because I asked the seller to take a pic of the quality stamp inside the box and he said there wasn't one in there and that not every pair of Concords had the quality stamp. That threw me off too along with there no being any yellowing on the bottoms. But I didn't know if that was 100% true or not. What are you thoughts?

first off, UA are fake

Thanks for the quick response and breaking it down for me! You just saved me from wasting some money.
You're right Unauthorized and fake are 1 in the same I just used them interchangeably or to entertain people who use the unauthorized term.

Also I wanted to know if the quality stamp inside the box is on every pair of retail Jordan 11 Concords? I'm only asking because I asked the seller to take a pic of the quality stamp inside the box and he said there wasn't one in there and that not every pair of Concords had the quality stamp. That threw me off too along with there no being any yellowing on the bottoms. But I didn't know if that was 100% true or not. What are you thoughts?
for the stamp, I can't really remember because it seems like every other shoe that comes out some really don't have it. but the proof is in the pudding(shoes). on to the next one, the seller will say w/e they can to try and pass these off

Back
Top Bottom