Can I get a voucher from Nike for this. Re: Broken Shox

miamin2

Supporter
I've had these shox for about two years now but I haven't worn them much and they're in nds condition but while I was outside today turning thebottom right shock on my right pair disconnected from the shoe.
I'm thinking about taking these back to Niketown right now to see if I can get a voucher or something for them, is it worth going? Do you guys think I canget something back for them there or should I try to mail them to Nike or something? I've never had to do this so any help on the topic would be greatlyappreciated, thanks

2hh2ayr.jpg

35lygpy.jpg

highly doubtful.

they'll likely say it wasn't a manufacturer's defect. plus, you've had them for 2 years, you may already be outside the exchange window.

How many times have you worn them in the two years you have had them?

It will all depend on the manager that you talk to when you visit the store, some managers will give you a value based on wear of the shoe. Some will put inthe UPC and see what the shoe comes up in the system price wise.
Some managers will say since you have had them two years there is nothing they can do for you. Just depends on who you speak with. Nike tries to make allcustomers happy.

thanks for the advice guys.

I think I'll take them and see what they can do, or try to contact Nike if they don't want to take them at the store.

I've worn them probably no more than 15 times, they're still pretty clean and don't show much wear. I mean its not like they were a ds pair of ogjordans or something

check your tag, see if the shoes are 2 years or less old....then go for the voucher....

Dunno, cuz u've had them for so long. Normally when something like that happens Nike will send u a new pair if you send them back to Nike's company notNiketown..... but like I said, you've had them a while

Back
Top Bottom