Can I Still Pull Buns in a PT Cruiser?

guys does my skirt scare away da womenz from giving up da yambs to me, i cant tell

this is how you sound fam, this is how you sound

:lol: pics?

You can't get yambs via parking lot pimpin in a PT Cruiser but overall you can...it's not gonna make them yamb run away.

It's way better than no car or car payments. Stack some money and go buy something cash if it's bothering you that much :smokin

Last edited:
i don't see anything wrong with them...throwback autos are whats hot in the streets these days...take the new challengers and chargers, which are odes to their predecessors 

Last edited:
03-pt-cruiser-because-i-m-a-baller-053e69.jpg

Cash for clunkers B.

Or you can use it as a....

Nahhh...Cash for clunkers B

Last edited:
Does it drive? When you wash it, does it look clean?

I used to think the same about a mini-cooper but I've grown to love them I want one. I've been in one and I'm 6ft4 it's surprisingly roomy.

I'd love for them to make a bigger version of that. Not crazy big, but like the size of an Avenger or something.

Last edited:
I didn't realize they only stopped making them in 2010 :rofl:

What year is yours OP?

Last edited:
Does it have any trade value?

You can still stunt in the Cruiser. I remember I loved that Prowler lol.

get rid of it and buy this instead.

Beater_Nissan.jpg

yambs 1000

Real talk had to google pt cruiser. After seeing pics you shouldnhave got the other route when you were choosing cars. But a real N will get quality yambs by any means

Yo OP just reminded me of this vid, always cracked up when I saw it on TV. :rofl:

The only way it might work is if you murder out everything with a high quality black gloss or even a matte wrap and lower it a bit

Decent.

Back
Top Bottom