Can we get a NT list of "Girl Cars"?

Benz Early 2000s ML Series. All I see in LA is women from either View Park with money or *******s cheating the system driving them.

1. Get a motorcycle
2. Ride the motorcycle
3. ????
4. Profit

No such thing as a "girl bike", IMO. (Unless you get a girly custom paint job)

They don't because 99% of the rich idiots who buy those cars would blow the ****** or burn the clutch because they have NO idea about shifting a high performance car such as the 1's stated. Essentially you need 2 balls to drive those cars with a manual clutch.

And? Normally I would agree 100%, but that's beside the point, it's off topic and unrelated. The poster I was responding to wrote "anything automatic is a girls car". These vehicles I mentioned are automatic and aren't fit for women.

But to respond to your arrogant post, it would even be difficult to anyone (including men) to drive. And you are right to say that the average rich man who can afford to blow a mill on these can't drive them properly because it takes a considerable amount of skill to do so, I would even say at a professional level, which most ballers don't have. If they built them that way, there wouldn't be any sales. These aren't daily driver cars either. They are novelty items for the rich and built to race. Not everyone can drive cars like that in purely manual transmission. In fact, it's stupid difficult on a race track for a professional driver.

For something that's 700HP-900HP on a track, it would be tiring and exhausting to shift up and down manually and why would you NOT hold a steering wheel of a death machine with 2 hands? Hell, F1 drivers are the ballsiest drivers to ever do it, so something to accelerate, decelerate and turn at such G forces, there wouldn't be time to pop the clutch, rev match, shift, rev match, let go of the clutch, gas it and keep 2 hands on the wheel for 200 laps.

They don't because 99% of the rich idiots who buy those cars would blow the ****** or burn the clutch because they have NO idea about shifting a high performance car such as the 1's stated. Essentially you need 2 balls to drive those cars with a manual clutch.

Granny shifting, not double clutching like you're supossed to.........

I almost had you bro!

You never had me! You never had your car!

1. Get a motorcycle
2. Ride the motorcycle
3. ????
4. Profit

No such thing as a "girl bike", IMO. (Unless you get a girly custom paint job)
I have this plus a vehicle that hasn't been mentioned (Impala)

Does that mean I'm super manly?

very not srs. This thread is super dumb.

acura tl ftw 
pimp.gif

I see a lot of women driving c300s and trailblazers for some reason

blastercombo you had to have a s/n before that one you remind me of someone....itll come to me sooner or later

Any electric/hybrid (LaFerrari not included even though it has a girly name).

Toyota prius (see above)

Porsche boxster

VW beetle

Mini

Lexus sc430

Mercedes SLK

Don't know if you have it in America but in England we have this piece of junk called the gwhizz. Looks like an eggplant and is about as strong. Jeremy Clarkson crashed it into a table and the table won.

Yep, it's that monstrosity. It's all the rage with European tree huggers because it's electric which environmentals value more than safety, speed, or comfort. The fact that electricity comes from a powerplant doesn't seem to bother them.

It's not technically a car. It's labeled a quadricycle as it wouldn't pass the car safety tests

Yep, it's that monstrosity. It's all the rage with European tree huggers because it's electric which environmentals value more than safety, speed, or comfort. The fact that electricity comes from a powerplant doesn't seem to bother them.

It's not technically a car. It's labeled a quadricycle as it wouldn't pass the car safety tests

Not to mention the disposal of the batteries do more harm to the environment as well. That's why I make fun of tree huggers who buy hybrids and electric vehicles for environmental reasons.

Back
Top Bottom