Can we get pippen V retro?

I'm big fan of the Pippen V, along with the rest of the Pippen line. I'd love to see the V make a comeback, especially now with all these zipper shoes gaining momentum (xx8s, gloves) it would be the perfect timing

I always find zipper shoes alluring because they make you wonder what's underneath.

Ew yuck dude. Worst pippen shoe ever.

Whats underneath?

Soaking wet feet from no being able to breathe.

Give us any pippens before these.

3 especially!
Then 4

But 3 for sure

So simple n good shoe

This the second post now where i look at the dude and i go......

Doing al bundy wrong hahaha.

I say to these....NO MA'AM

Hey everyone has what they like.

But those things turned feet into pizza ovens

Along with the paytons like that

Last edited:
Had these. They're not my favorite. The whole morf system was just a bit too much. Great concept, though.

Pippen 3 and 4- retro those please!

I'm a huge fan of the morf concept, still got the 5s, but on the black pair the air bubble blew out. The white and blue skin still Ds, I felt this is when nike was still being innovative with all this "lets make it lighter " crap

I'm a huge fan of the morf concept, still got the 5s, but on the black pair the air bubble blew out. The white and blue skin still Ds, I felt this is when nike was still being innovative with all this "lets make it lighter " crap

What r u on dude?

Still innovative on lets make it lighter?

Since then, all nike has done is figure out how to cut down on costs and materials to make things super light.

Look at the penny 5. Missing half an outsole in the arch area. Carbon fiber there.

I could go on and on.

The morf shoes sucked. Any love is pure nostalgia.

Ur feet sweat 10x worse, the freaking shoe started growing its own sweat beads on the inside.

Now if they fogured out how to make the shoes breathe, maybe we coulda gone forward

I enjoyed my Pippen Vs. Got a set of Kidd replacement skins for $5 from Eastbay.

Can't believe most dudes are hating on the V. They did get really hot if you played outside in the sun, but indoors it wasn't that noticeable. Visually, they looked great and performance was pretty good. The concept was innovative, much better thought out than the AJ2012 with it's three shoes in one. With those you were limited by the wear on the outsole. With the morf you just get a new skin for 40 bucks and you have a new shoe. I can understand why nike wouldn't want that anymore

Last edited:
Can't believe most dudes are hating on the V. They did get really hot if you played outside in the sun, but indoors it wasn't that noticeable. Visually, they looked great and performance was pretty good. The concept was innovative, much better thought out than the AJ2012 with it's three shoes in one. With those you were limited by the wear on the outsole. With the morf you just get a new skin for 40 bucks and you have a new shoe. I can understand why nike wouldn't want that anymore

Al my man

I wore em to school and they would get condensation in em.

Maybe my feet just on fire all the time idk

Now that im older and not relying on moms money lol, im down to collect em all. But not a sneaker that my nasty size 12's are gonna boil in. Have me looking like Clevland out here

1 and 2's were the only ones I liked. Maybe because he was still with the Bulls at that time.

v's were cool i hooped in them back in the day but retro the 3's with the sig etched in the side or the pippen 4's PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom