Can you get $100 for opening up a checkings account with chase?

Is this legit or is there any gimmicks? How long did it take and how long until you can close the account?

I think all you have to do is sign up for direct deposit, or some other thing like that. As soon as you do that they deposit the money

i have done something like this just for a opening a saving with Citibank...that was last year though...they said i had to deposit a min. of $10, so I gavethem info to transfer from my US Bank account...they never took the money from my US Bank account...but still added it to the Citibank and gave me the $100free too
laugh.gif

Transferred the money and ended it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i just opened a chase college account and i'm getting $25 if i do something (i forgot at the moment), not $100

lol no, they dont just give u 100$.....each promotion is different, i remember chase used to give $25 for a referral...they stopped now. I think citibank givesyou $50-$100 if you open an account and deposit a min of $1000. They're not gonna just give you free cash just like that...i recently opened a chaseaccount/direct deposit, i got squat. nada.

If you are a non-chase customer and you withdraw some cash in a Chase bank ATM, there will be an option for you to open an account with them and in returnyou get a bonus of either 50, 100 or 150.00, don't remember.

Link? I need to sign up with Chase anyway since it's the closest bank to my school.

My parents were given 100$ from citibank for opening up an account for me and keeping 1000$ in it for 3 months and using it for a few transactions

Yeah I got two of those coupons in the mail, its legit. You just have to open a new account with $100 of new money and then you get the $100. The account hasto stay open for 6 months or they will take it back before closing.

Originally Posted by hurrikane88

its legit.

i got my hundred.

open an account with at least 100.

takes 3 months though.

It comes within 10 business days of depositing the $100.

they just opened a chase by me and i got in the mail if i open an account with $100 and make 5 debit purchases they will give me $125. i looked everywhere fora catch or fine print but didnt see anything. imma do it! i wanted an account with chase anyway.

I must find a way to make an extra few hundred dollars by doing this with various banks.

Back
Top Bottom