Can you get life from drug trafficking?

Ignore what most of these people are saying.I know 1st hand the federal system .It all depends on his records ,the Feds go by a point system when sentencing people.So if home boy has a lot of priors he can possibly get life In the same case I know a couple people who got a lil under 24 months.

Ignore what most of these people are saying.I know 1st hand the federal system .It all depends on his records ,the Feds go by a point system when sentencing people.So if home boy has a lot of priors he can possibly get life In the same case I know a couple people who got a lil under 24 months.

my homie just got caught out in Vermont with 3 ki's worth of coke 2 zips of H and 120 + crack vials in the hotel room for dolo... son was trapping OT with NY plates outside the telli.. he has a 500000 bond but he aint got that work and i know he aint snitching cuz he was caught up by himself in the room...

his baby moms is soooo bad too.. i feel sorry for the little girl

my homie just got caught out in Vermont with 3 ki's worth of coke 2 zips of H and 120 + crack vials in the hotel room for dolo... son was trapping OT with NY plates outside the telli.. he has a 500000 bond but he aint got that work and i know he aint snitching cuz he was caught up by himself in the room...

his baby moms is soooo bad too.. i feel sorry for the little girl

Back
Top Bottom