Can you get life from drug trafficking?

damn he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

more then likely the dudes he trafficked for are about that life, so if he snitches, he's putting himself and his family in danger.

if he keeps quiet he's going to get booty raped by both the system and while locked up

either way he's screwed.

damn he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

more then likely the dudes he trafficked for are about that life, so if he snitches, he's putting himself and his family in danger.

if he keeps quiet he's going to get booty raped by both the system and while locked up

either way he's screwed.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

I never heard of anyone getting life straight up for drug trafficking, not unless they been caught. From the looks of it he never got caught since you known him this long and this the place you asking. I dont know what the laws are like over there but for a first time offender they tend to go a little easier, especially if he snitch. Feds are way easier to go to than the state pen, theres less people trying to prove themselves and if he stay on the straight and narrow he can reduce his time.

wut

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

I never heard of anyone getting life straight up for drug trafficking, not unless they been caught. From the looks of it he never got caught since you known him this long and this the place you asking. I dont know what the laws are like over there but for a first time offender they tend to go a little easier, especially if he snitch. Feds are way easier to go to than the state pen, theres less people trying to prove themselves and if he stay on the straight and narrow he can reduce his time.

wut

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

serious business....ever watch locked up abroad? you dont wanna get caught up in a place like indonesia and get the death penalty.

serious business....ever watch locked up abroad? you dont wanna get caught up in a place like indonesia and get the death penalty.

He'd get less than 10 years here. I've seen a dude get cought with a half key, about 100k in cash and a gun and he was out in a year. He spent alot on lawyers though.

He'd get less than 10 years here. I've seen a dude get cought with a half key, about 100k in cash and a gun and he was out in a year. He spent alot on lawyers though.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Why he try to ship that? That *@+$ stepped on..

Stop quoting terms you heard in movies. You don't know what you're talking about.
poor execution, but i think dude was quoting a Rick Ross song. 

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Why he try to ship that? That *@+$ stepped on..

Stop quoting terms you heard in movies. You don't know what you're talking about.
poor execution, but i think dude was quoting a Rick Ross song. 

Originally Posted by jones23me

Depends on his Lawyers and IF HE IS TELLING. Some penalties are harsher in other states.But if his paperwork is str8 than he can possibly get very little time. @#! was dude thinkn its 2011 not 1975 when that #%#@ was possible.
This. If it was a couple kilos, Feds probably wanna know where it came from.

Originally Posted by jones23me

Depends on his Lawyers and IF HE IS TELLING. Some penalties are harsher in other states.But if his paperwork is str8 than he can possibly get very little time. @#! was dude thinkn its 2011 not 1975 when that #%#@ was possible.
This. If it was a couple kilos, Feds probably wanna know where it came from.

He's looking at alot of years in the FEDERAL prison system, and contrary to popular belief the federal prison system is by far easier than any county or state facility.(My cousins doing fed time in LA fighting a Rico) He can even get internet access, but i digress, he's in real trouble and if he does snitch it's probably worse. Good luck to him though, my best friend just got locked up yesterday for what I heard is home invasion and a some gun charges (supposedly a chopper and a pistol) all hear-say though.

He's looking at alot of years in the FEDERAL prison system, and contrary to popular belief the federal prison system is by far easier than any county or state facility.(My cousins doing fed time in LA fighting a Rico) He can even get internet access, but i digress, he's in real trouble and if he does snitch it's probably worse. Good luck to him though, my best friend just got locked up yesterday for what I heard is home invasion and a some gun charges (supposedly a chopper and a pistol) all hear-say though.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Correct.  The thing about the feds though is that you're serving 85 percent of your sentenced time, period.  None of that one day off for every day of good behavior stuff that takes place in the state pen.

Your boy won't get life unless he's a very high-ranking member of a criminal organization and the Feds have been building a RICO case.  Based on what your friend was caught doing, he is not "that dude" in the organization; and based on the brief description of the incident, this is not a RICO case, both of which bode very well for your boy.  If he got caught in an airport with some bricks and doesn't snitch, he's probably facing anywhere from 10-30 years depending on a variety of other factors that others have mentioned (lawyers, priors, judge, etc.).

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Correct.  The thing about the feds though is that you're serving 85 percent of your sentenced time, period.  None of that one day off for every day of good behavior stuff that takes place in the state pen.

Your boy won't get life unless he's a very high-ranking member of a criminal organization and the Feds have been building a RICO case.  Based on what your friend was caught doing, he is not "that dude" in the organization; and based on the brief description of the incident, this is not a RICO case, both of which bode very well for your boy.  If he got caught in an airport with some bricks and doesn't snitch, he's probably facing anywhere from 10-30 years depending on a variety of other factors that others have mentioned (lawyers, priors, judge, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom