[| -- Canadian Nike x Kanye West Release: NIKE "AIR YEEZY's" Release Info -- |]

SOLED OUT in Halifax is most likely also getting a look at one of the colorways.. was talking to Nike about it this morning

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ There's 7 people in line (2nd picture).

But I do agree with you in general, hopefully people have sense and there isn't 30-40 people lined up when there won't be that many pairs.

Dude definetly edited in the right picture after I posted...
laugh.gif

I wonder what Gentry is doing in T.O.? Shouldn't he and Satan be playing their weekly poker game?

n172002685_37944341_2403516.jpg

smh i was just walking outside to come home and it feels like a rain forest out there i don't know how dudes are going to be able to sleep tonight outside

Times like this make me want to live in Vancouver.
I just checked the LS blog and the first two people in line just got in line today at the west 4th shop.
Also for Vancouver, tomorrow will be mainly sunny.
Vancouver be full with some lucky people.
smh.gif

Yeah for Titanuims there was no line at DIPT cats just walked in and got multiples.
laugh.gif

LMAO! It would be smart if somebody thought about bringing a small tent camping out in the rain haha. Props to the determination though...:
ohwell.gif

R.I.P to those guys waiting in line if the weather dt is anything like it is here in scarborough (ie. windy + rainy).

There was 6 pairs at Foosh, and more then 6 people in line when I drove by at 8. I remember when it used to be me and like 1 or 2 other kids outside when a newshoe dropped. The hype just popped up out of nowhere in this city. Bunch of people in line wearing Bape and Evisu and you never see that %@!+ in E Town. Ohwell.

^ I drove by foosh this morning too and saw all those kids. I think 3 guys camped out and the rest came early this morning.

laugh.gif
Good stories heard throughout the day, Franky9 good finally putting a face to a name.

So who got their pair today ?

I want the Black pair, who knows if the same stores will be getting them ?

Edit - 5tan
eek.gif
pimp.gif

For sure Livestock will again, I should have the exact confirmation list as to all the stores early this coming week.

Yeah for Titanuims there was no line at DIPT cats just walked in and got multiples.
laugh.gif
actually i was in line with a few other dudes for the Titanium release at DIPT..
the reason the line wasnt that bad was they allowed preorder which i did for my pair
i was in line cuz i got there early not because i had to line up for a pair

Well I guess I put my dude out there who got a few early then...whoops.
laugh.gif

So where are any of the cats that camped out to cop the Yeezy's, or are y'all afraid to get flamed here?

Back
Top Bottom