Cannibal Holocaust

One of my fav movies ever. It's a great commentary on ignorance, human cruelty, and violence.

eyes.gif
yay

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

One of my fav movies ever. It's a great commentary on ignorance, human cruelty, and violence.

Yeah, I'll say.

Scene where dude punishes his wife for adultery was downright
eek.gif

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

Yeah, I'll say.

Scene where dude punishes his wife for adultery was downright
eek.gif

The animal killings made me cringe......they ODed on the turtle and that little muskrat thing.
frown.gif

curious to know what your top 5/10 are.. movie is OD, but i do agree with your statement.

Originally Posted by proper english

curious to know what your top 5/10 are.. movie is OD, but i do agree with your statement.
Shindler's List
Kill Bill
Das Boot
A Clockwork Orange
American History X
Martyrs
Star Wars
Clash of the Titans
7 Samurai
The Exorcist

I watch a lot of movies tho........this list changes pretty often. Cannibal Holocaust is definitely top 20. I think a lot of people are missing the point ofthe movie, it isn't just a "snuff film". If I liked snuff films I would've enjoyed August Underground, one of the worst movies if not THEWORST movie I've ever seen in my life.
indifferent.gif

August Underground?

August Underground, you say.

Very well, old chap.

I now have something to do with the rest of my night

I thank you.

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

August Underground?

August Underground, you say.

Very well, old chap.

I now have something to do with the rest of my night

I thank you.

Same. Better be terrible

Wikipedia copypasta: "Mordum is a simulated snuff film, which includes graphic depictions of sexual deviancy (including necrophilia and pedophilia) andmurder (including a fleeting depiction of infanticide)."

Sounds absolutely delectable

The internet ruined gore movies.

There are far more gruesome REAL vids you can watch online that will scar you far worse than any movie.

I used to try and push my limits too but the internet won.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom