Can't believe this joint is 11 years old. Vol Free C-Murder

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm not going to say Free C-Murder... Dude is a convicted murderer (which his rap name probably did not help his defense)

But anyway good song

word. i hate it when ppl say 'free (insert rapper name here)'
i understand rappers are entertainers, but when they do real sh*t in real life, they need to be dealt with like real criminals. 

dope song though...no limit has a lot of bangers

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by NobleKane

c-murder is trash. how you gonna steal a dead rappers unreleased music and bite that #**$? that $#@%* aint nothing but a two bit biter. him and his brother master p
Story?

cmurder and master p got ahold of 2pac's unreleased music. changed up their flow to sound like him. alot of their songs and lyrics after Ghetto D are straight rip offs of 2pac songs released and unreleased. i really dont know why they did this. they sounded ok with their own style. although master p was biting bay area rappers from the jump. how you gonna bit captain save a ##% and call it captain kirk?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by NobleKane

c-murder is trash. how you gonna steal a dead rappers unreleased music and bite that #**$? that $#@%* aint nothing but a two bit biter. him and his brother master p
Story?

cmurder and master p got ahold of 2pac's unreleased music. changed up their flow to sound like him. alot of their songs and lyrics after Ghetto D are straight rip offs of 2pac songs released and unreleased. i really dont know why they did this. they sounded ok with their own style. although master p was biting bay area rappers from the jump. how you gonna bit captain save a ##% and call it captain kirk?
laugh.gif

to think its 11 years old and still played in clubs.... track is really legendary lol....matter of fact they played this song last night in the club i was in.

to think its 11 years old and still played in clubs.... track is really legendary lol....matter of fact they played this song last night in the club i was in.

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

I'm not going to say Free C-Murder... Dude is a convicted murderer (which his rap name probably did not help his defense)

But anyway good song

i understand rappers are entertainers, but when they do real sh*t in real life, they need to be dealt with like real criminals. 

Did he smashed yall Mothers?

Besides, it was self-defense.

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

But anyway good song

Did he smashed yall Mothers?

Besides, it was self-defense.

*Pledges D9 fraternity; proceeds to party hop*

Every time this song comes on, the alphas go crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom