Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

Man sounds like it was all types of crazy there

EDIT: That logo on 50s hat...is that a Jumpman on the Polo horse?
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Who the **** is Slow Bucks? :lol: How is this news?

[thread="595666"]50 has kept it official from the jump....he's consistent..unlike these bipolar, fake, acting, weirdo rappers[/thread]
[thread="595666"] [/thread]
[thread="595666"]The Unit is back though ..i aint even mad[/thread]

View media item 1003810
I'm more impressed Curtis got Young Buck back in to the fold.

Last edited:
Sometime I think Hip-Hop is fake... more so with the chains being snatched and weird fans saying G-Unit is back ignoring the fact they are showing their age besides Lloyd Banks who still looks 25 .., I just can't and somehow Soulja Boy stays relevant lol the suspense is killing me.

50 Cent is still the Southside Jamaica Queens bully that he's always been. Last month Slowbucks (who is a friend of 50's) posted a photo with 50's son Marquise and 50's enemy Trav on Instagram. 50 allegedly saw the photo and made a comment, saying that the picture was a bad idea. You may remember last August 50 Cent and Trav got into a confrontation at the Mixshow Live Conference in Atlanta and Meek Mill had to break it up. Needless to say, 50 made good on his word.

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/profiles...s-beat-up-over-pic-with-his-son#ixzz33SVWJEL8

The guy with his arm around 50cent son is former gun it associate trav, him and 50 had a falling out thus payback to slow for setting up the pic. There's a video on YouTube with 50 trav and meek mill. It all ties together.

apparently might've stemmed from this...  :lol:  @ Fif's comment

View media item 1003827

Someone explain. What's so bad about son being friends with 50s kid? Something had to happen before this pic..what was it?

Lloyd Banks who still looks 25 .., .

Banks looks just about as young as his chains do in that picture of him :lol:
Baby *** chains :lol:
Respect though :pimp:

50 has real beef with Trav, the guy with his arm around Marquise.

Sometime I think Hip-Hop is fake... more so with the chains being snatched and weird fans saying G-Unit is back ignoring the fact they are showing their age besides Lloyd Banks who still looks 25 .., I just can't and somehow Soulja Boy stays relevant lol the suspense is killing me.
This is obviously staged to a degree. Curtis either planned this with dude or targeted a soft character that won't strike back.

I can't see how this is a headline. Millionaire rapper steals a chain from a nobody?

Trav also has a song/video called celebrate, if you listen to the 2nd verse the situation will make more sense.

Back
Top Bottom