Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

Gotta admit, I was impressed by the attorney mentioning U Don't Know by Jay Z at 3:35 of the 2nd video
eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The Blueprint 
pimp.gif

What career? The clothing is just a tax write off & bucks music career is a flop
brand was built off of street activity, both legally off the shirts and illegally off drug money and other ****

People only rock that weak **** because of the association with the streets.  So that's quiet.  And how any real gangsters gonna respect him when he got "embarrassed and humiliated" on Sunday and then makes a video looking like an even bigger chump 3 days later?  

career suicide

I can understand you came up and you're more worried about your $ more than your guns. But the press conference was a bad move.
Eventually people would of gotten over the chain snatchin, and kept it movin.

I don't understand the press conference, definitely made him look bad. But let's not act like a law suit is snitching, because plenty of rappers have filed them, including 50 himself. Lets see where this goes

EDIT: The way this whole situation is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if this was orchestrated by dude and 50 to legitimize that money. This all just seems too much like a 50 stunt

Last edited:
I don't understand the press conference, definitely made him look bad. But let's not act like a law suit is snitching, because plenty of rappers have filed them, including 50 himself. Lets see where this goes

EDIT: The way this whole situation is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if this was orchestrated by dude and 50 to legitimize that money. This all just seems too much like a 50 stunt
the press conference ........aint nobody talking about the lawsuit 

Slow must have gotten PR advice from Donald Sterling or his level of intelligence matches his nickname.

This was even worse than Cam's hot summer in his boxers by his kiddie pool.

My fault 4 gettin off-topic, but yall gotta listen to that song at the end of this vid, wtf :lol:

Back
Top Bottom