Car financing question - Lexus GS AWD

yo does the paper say 12 but he states is a 15?

Funny thing is that this dude said he was going to be in Orlando this weekend.

Nice try I never said 2015 and so what . My Mazda price is over 20k

And I did go to orlando. I left after I bought the car and drove it there. Got there about 9 at night.

Stupid hotel had open WiFi which I hate , had to use my vpn off my home network

Last edited:
Seeing this dude buy a car and others, I was bored today and saw a good deal on a car and said screw it.

2012 Mazda to add to my fleet. Still got my cadallic truck to

View media item 1378637

Seeing this dude buy a car and others, I was bored today and saw a good deal on a car and said screw it.

2014 Mazda to add to my fleet. Still got my cadallic truck to

View media item 1378637
so you have never posted pictures of the keys for the mustang challenger or Cadillac but you come in here and post pictures of a Mazda? Buahahahahahahha.... And why you keep referring to the Cadillac truck as Cadillac truck? Everyone that has ever one a Cadillac calls it by the model further proving you are a troll. Plus I'm sure that's a rental .... Most rental fleet have Mazda.

Saw 2012 on the form, went back, and sure enough there's the edit.

:rofl:

I just don't get why he's going so hard posting pics of the Mazda, but can't get ANY pics of the Chally or Escalade.

****, if it's the Challeger picture I'm thinking of from the other day, it's the picture of a car that is CLEARLY not his. :lol:

I just don't get why he's going so hard posting pics of the Mazda, but can't get ANY pics of the Chally or Escalade.

****, if it's the Challeger picture I'm thinking of from the other day, it's the picture of a car that is CLEARLY not his. :lol:

For the last time.I already posted pics of my challenger and the caddy!

And for the last time
I TRADED IN MY CHALLANGER WHEN I GOT MY CADDY, I SOLD MY MUSTANG AS WELL.!!

I HAVE MY MAZDA AND CADDY AS OF NOW

All vehicles pics have been posted before . Mazda has not

The challanger was mine what the heck are you talking about. Why would unlit about a challanger but go out and buy a 20k plus car??

I traded in my challanger when I got my caddy, that is why my notes is low on my caddy..

For the last time.I already posted pics of my challenger and the caddy!

And for the last time
I TRADED IN MY CHALLANGER WHEN I GOT MY CADDY, I SOLD MY MUSTANG AS WELL.!!

I HAVE MY MAZDA AND CADDY AS OF NOW

All vehicles pics have been posted before . Mazda has not

What model and year is your caddy? What model is your Mazda?

Yaw have a good day and keep up the good hater work! I'm out and never responding to this mess again until I get the Lexus gs coming next month or so to add to my fleet!!

Last edited:
Yaw have a good day and keep up the good hater work! I'm out and never responding to this mess again until I get the Lexus gs coming next month or so to add to my fleet!!

LoL ... This dude must be mentally ill. I'm really reconsidering letting him slide because at this point we all know he's a lier.

Instead of a normal person being happy and proud he just bought his first vehicle (Mazda 2 or 3 tops). He comes in here talking about he bought a 2014 then gets checked and he says typo ...

If it really was. Typo why did he go back and edit? Lmao ...

And I did go to orlando. I left after I bought the car and drove it there. Got there about 9 at night.

Lmao at the followup incase a mod verifies his IP. That doesn't even make sense, the hotel is open and susceptible to attacks, so let me expose my home network to it.

Last edited:
Lmao at the followup incase a mod verifies his IP. That doesn't even make sense, the hotel is open and susceptible to attacks, so let me expose my home network to it.
I didn't even comment on it because the statement was ridiculous ....

Dude said he was going to be in Orlando and couldn't play Dyoung in BO2 but on Saturday he's posting from his house (studio apartment) .. Lmao ...

He wanted yo make sure everything was cover like if we don't know he is a lier .. Ain't no one beliving him ..

Last edited:

What? When I'm out of town I use my cell phone or cell hotspot. Since I was in a bad area I could not

And as we all know cell phone up address can be anywhere in the country

So why would I lie to cover up again?

What? When I'm out of town I use my cell phone or cell hotspot. Since I was in a bad area I could not

And as we all know cell phone up address can be anywhere in the country

So why would I lie to cover up again?

The lengths this guy goes through to keep up his lies is pathetic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom