CAR HEADS! help me pick a car

alright so i dont know a lot about cars, so im looking for a car head to point me in the right direction

i am looking for something fun to drive. (i tested the mazda6 and really liked it)

- 4-door car
- automatic
- under $15,000

help give me car ideas, please include years, models, ect.

i just had a new mazda 6 as a rental this week on business travel. didnt like it at all, but you probably have different priorities.

with the gas prices going up right now, i'd def. get something thas easy on gas. u can't go wrong with a civic and since you want it under 15k, you canprob. get a 06 for around that much. try to get a EX trim so u get all the goodies like sunroof alloy wheels etc.

04' Nissan Maxima is prolly the best thing you can get wit 15 g's
pimp.gif

02/03 Acura TL Type S... 4doors, Automatic with a sport shifter, 270hp, stock 17's and you can get a clean looking factory lip kit

I would go with a Honda Accord, I have a 96 and an 03. I get about 32 mpg's with my 96 and a little less with my 03 cause the engine is a little bigger.For example I put in 20 bucks the other day at $3.99 a gallon so I got a little over 5 gallons and I reset my travel odometer to 0 and I got 160 miles beforemy gas light went on. And I haven't serviced my car in about 7 months (96) I would probably get more miles if I changed my oil, changed the air filter, gasfilter and pressured my tires to the exact pressure and got all the junk out of my trunk, can't go wrong with a honda.

i would say the new scion tc's...nothing beats a new car. but i'm not sure if you can get it for under 15k...OTD is probably around 16k, but it's adamn good car for that price. was actually surprised when my friend showed me his brand new one...i especially love the panoramic roof...

but then again, i own a mazdaspeed3, so i would suggest a brand new mazda3! one of the most reliable, best interior, cars for that price.

for used, well i'd rather not get into that...too many to think of.

Back
Top Bottom