Car heads, so I crashed my car like an idiot. Any help is appreciated. Vol_ Pics

While I was parking, I stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake and ran straight into the wall in front of me. I feel like a damn idiot right now. The damage is shown in the pics below. You guys know how much it would cost me to repair this? Is it still safe to drive the car since I have to work? I know I'm an idiot, please no trolling.:\

Pics:

Go to your local DMV, and give back your Drivers License to whoever administerred it to you.

:smh: we're you using both feet on the pedals?

^No, I've driven for a while now (2 years) and never had any damage. Today's just an unlucky day for me

lulz at a man driving a nissan

what kind of car do you have?

as for your question OP, looks like you need a new front bumper and hood. assuming nothing else is damaged internally and the accident didn't jeopardize the safety of the car, i would go to junkyards to look for the parts. shouldn't be too hard to find for a pathfinder.

Going to need a new hood and bumper. It looks purely cosmetic from the pics,

unless you dinged the radiator it should be >$500.

Thanks guys, I'm gonna visit a car shop at 7 am tomorrow to get an estimate. Hopefully, only the hood and bumper need to be fixed/replaced.

Yea, just cosmetic damage. Check with you inrusance agency and see what they cover in this situation, if it's more than cosmetic.

im sure your radiator support is tweaked a bit, especially with hood bent like that.

Don't you have insurance? You'll only have to pay your deductible if the repair costs exceed you deductible amount.

Don't you have insurance? You'll only have to pay your deductible if the repair costs exceed you deductible amount.

If it's purely cosmetic and less than a 2 grand, I'd go out of insurance. Not worth the future insurance increase for a cheaper now. Especially since he's been driving for less than 5 years

Yes it looks cosmetic, but you probably did some damage to the body frame of the car. Good luck fixing it and drive smarter next time.

Back
Top Bottom