Car Loan?

Im trying to get a used car for 4000, Im not gonna go into specifics about the car because its irrelevant , but Im in the middle of a loan app with my bank but prob need a cosigner and my mom barely makes more than me.  I Have 1000 to put down on the loan so essentially only need 3,000. Is there any banks or anything u guys suggest to get this loan. With little to no credit

sorry man but with little to no credit you are pretty much SOL at this point w/o a cosigner

If your mom has great credit, even if she doesn't make much money, I think you'd still get approved for a $3k loan if she co-signs.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Im trying to get a used car for 4000, Im not gonna go into specifics about the car because its irrelevant , but Im in the middle of a loan app with my bank but prob need a cosigner and my mom barely makes more than me.  I Have 1000 to put down on the loan so essentially only need 3,000. Is there any banks or anything u guys suggest to get this loan. With little to no credit
With all of this in mind, you're begging for trouble getting a car loan.

save up the rest...or cop something cheaper

do they even give car loans under 5k? you might need a personal loan- and then with the credit situation your gonna be paying heavy interest

Car Financing is usually for $7k or more. Good luck finding financing for a $4k car. Even if you do get approved, there's usually requirements like 60k maximum mileage, minimum model year 2005 or later and must be purchased from a dealer.. Your other option is to get a personal loan, but those usually have a higher APR, but the good thing is you can use the money for what ever you want.

I would recommend buy cash without any loan.

Back
Top Bottom