Carbon monoxide in my home

Time to gather the dragon balls guys
frown.gif
you can only come back once. its a wrap for you.

Op probably in a hotel in NY but had to give up phone bill money for the housing

Time to gather the dragon balls guys :frown:
I was about to come in here and post maybe this dude just overreacted like crazy and was just keeping this thread going.

Now this post is hilarious and not at the same time. I dunno if they found high levels in your place or if you already been poisoned a bit and made that post laid up in a hospital :lol:

I ******* hate threads like this where the OP asks for advice and everyone gives him solid, sound, reasonable things to do and every post he comes back with an excuse of why he has not or will not use said advice.  What the hell is the purpose of the post then?  If you're not going to use any of the suggestions given then just keep living in your bummy *** spot and wait for the carbon monoxide to kill you.  

This is great advice. Thanks man I'm going to follow what you said, you're right man.

call the fire department, yes its an option...just anticipate that they may ultimately blow you off & not be of any help

lets just go ahead and say it since its on everyones minds ...

ca > ny

Been in your situation before op

Just unplugged the alarm and the problem was solved

Don't let beeping machines tell you how you should live your life
:rofl:

Only time I've done this is with the smoke detector when it had a low battery.

Yamaha u stay Takin Ls

First bulma getting her back blown by vegeta now this

Ask tien for help you ***** *****

Stay safe op

laugh.gif

But yall barely got water, conserving it like it's the apocalypse. Plus isn't CA pollution basically monoxide lite?
Barely got water? Ionknow what you talking bout bruh. I'm out here taking 17 minute showers.

Back
Top Bottom