Carlos Boozer outbursts *aprreciation*

man listen

Banned
Do any of yall watch Bulls games? on the low this guy Carlos Boozer has the most swag in the league:lol:....you hardly hear players talk on the court nowadays and they walk around looking like this 
indifferent.gif
all the time. but Booz is like the guy at your local court that is just a non-stop *@%# talker
laugh.gif

"One time OG! ONE TIME!! WOPP!!" ... as Kurt Thomas spots up and hits the 12 footer

"GIMME DAT!!!!" ... when he ferociously grabs a rebound... and there are no defenders anywhere close to him
roll.gif

cliffnotes
-NBA needs more *@%# talkers for our entertainment

Do any of yall watch Bulls games? on the low this guy Carlos Boozer has the most swag in the league:lol:....you hardly hear players talk on the court nowadays and they walk around looking like this 
indifferent.gif
all the time. but Booz is like the guy at your local court that is just a non-stop *@%# talker
laugh.gif

"One time OG! ONE TIME!! WOPP!!" ... as Kurt Thomas spots up and hits the 12 footer

"GIMME DAT!!!!" ... when he ferociously grabs a rebound... and there are no defenders anywhere close to him
roll.gif

cliffnotes
-NBA needs more *@%# talkers for our entertainment

roll.gif
yo i never watched jazz games like that but i be catching bulls games and i be laughing the whole time....wish more players did it..

roll.gif
yo i never watched jazz games like that but i be catching bulls games and i be laughing the whole time....wish more players did it..

Him screaming "Oh $!%$!" when Chuck Hayes was at the line. I would post the vid but I don't wanna get banned.

Him screaming "Oh $!%$!" when Chuck Hayes was at the line. I would post the vid but I don't wanna get banned.

yessir Booz be goin hard in the paint.

he once said, "Even if they boo me, it sounds like they love me!"
pimp.gif

yessir Booz be goin hard in the paint.

he once said, "Even if they boo me, it sounds like they love me!"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I love when we grab the defensive rebound and he yells out "WE OUT!!"lmmaaaooo has me dying every time!

laugh.gif

These videos on youtube? You can tell dude loves to play the game.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I love when we grab the defensive rebound and he yells out "WE OUT!!"lmmaaaooo has me dying every time!

laugh.gif

These videos on youtube? You can tell dude loves to play the game.

He told a boy "I'm Too Strong For That *%@!... I Keep Telling You I'm Strong!" last night with the
smile.gif

had me dying
laugh.gif

He told a boy "I'm Too Strong For That *%@!... I Keep Telling You I'm Strong!" last night with the
smile.gif

had me dying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom