Carmelo Anthony's Air Jordan & Nike Collection

carmelos-collection-01.jpg

Big Image
CarmeloAnthony.com

carmelos-collection-02.jpg

carmelos-collection-03.jpg

carmelos-collection-05.jpg

carmelos-collection-04.jpg

Not saying I am not impressed, because I am.... but...

Knowing he got the majority, if not all, for free, takes a little something away...

Nice collection but I dont see anything I cant live without. I wouldnt trade mine for his....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

wow niketalkers has way more heat then him
This is exactly what I first thought. But then again, he probably has more PEs that are not pictured.

Not as impressive as I expected it to be...I'm sure(or at least I hope...his Laser IV PEs aren't pictured) that's not all. This is evidence that heis no longer the poster child for JB (insert Chris Paul). I would actually be ashamed if I was JB allowing him to take those pics with such little heat.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

wow niketalkers has way more heat then him
This is exactly what I first thought. But then again, he probably has more PEs that are not pictured.
I agree. He probably has a room full of shoes. Just imagine what he can get just being part of JB. I would probably ask for every colorwayimaginable of the XI's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Not saying I am not impressed, because I am.... but...

Knowing he got the majority, if not all, for free, takes a little something away...

co-sign

plus the majority is his own sho
e
laugh.gif

im not hating on the dude... but if that is his personal closet and home then i officially pack more heat than Melo. yessssss!

Jordan 1 XQ's then besides that imo the collection is just average. I hope he's just hiding the heat as opposed to not having it at all.

Sweet, I suppose...

Luckily he'll have a nice, long weekend soon to rearrange or catalogue them all if he wants.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

im sure he has more than what are pictured but i dont really get impressed with celebs sneaker collection since most get the stuff for free

Back
Top Bottom