Carmelo anthony not expected to sign extension

Carmelo Anthony is not expected to sign an extension with the Nuggets this summer, according to sources close to the situation.
"Sources close to the situation don't expect Carmelo Anthony to signan extension with the Denver Nuggets this summer," Alex Kennedy ofHoopsWorld wrote on his Twitter page.

If Anthony doesn't sign an extension this summer, he'll hit the free agent market next July.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...not_expected_to_sign_extension/#ixzz0uPKBU61i

Probably between Ny and Denver with Jersey, Chicago and Washington having a small chance.

Carmelo Anthony is not expected to sign an extension with the Nuggets this summer, according to sources close to the situation.
"Sources close to the situation don't expect Carmelo Anthony to signan extension with the Denver Nuggets this summer," Alex Kennedy ofHoopsWorld wrote on his Twitter page.

If Anthony doesn't sign an extension this summer, he'll hit the free agent market next July.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...not_expected_to_sign_extension/#ixzz0uPKBU61i

Probably between Ny and Denver with Jersey, Chicago and Washington having a small chance.

4lg8bo.jpg

pimp.gif

Damn thats a horrible photo shop, it look like he got the monster

Damn thats a horrible photo shop, it look like he got the monster

Why do Knicks fans think everybody is coming to new York. LeBron was coming in 2010. how did that work out?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why do Knicks fans think everybody is coming to new York. LeBron was coming in 2010. how did that work out?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

la la gonna close those legs if he doesn't sign in NYC

i'm sure he doesn't love his 3 draft buddies in miami getting all the shine.

just because lebron decided to ring chase at the age of 25 it means nobody wants to come with the knicks? really?

la la gonna close those legs if he doesn't sign in NYC

i'm sure he doesn't love his 3 draft buddies in miami getting all the shine.

just because lebron decided to ring chase at the age of 25 it means nobody wants to come with the knicks? really?

I aint a new york fan but he is going to New York, why would he go to charlotte?? Cause of Jordan? Charlotte isnt a big city and they wont win anything and Larry Brown is coaching, Melo and Larry brown didnt get along back in the day. Its no way he is going to Charlotte

Back
Top Bottom