Cash or ATM card?

Debit Card, most of the time. And ATM cards are not the same as Debit Cards. ATM doesn't have the Visa or Mastercard logo.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Debit Card, most of the time. And ATM cards are not the same as Debit Cards. ATM doesn't have the Visa or Mastercard logo.

My Debit card is my ATM card.....
grin.gif

This is actually really interesting, becuase it just shows how much the place your raised in affects you. I grew up in Africa and there aint no such thing asdebit or credit there. You better have cash or kiss your life goodbye next time the cops want to arrest you for nothing just so they can get a bribe, or youget gunpointed or if you just wanna buy something from a store.

I always carry at LEAST a thousand bucks on me, preferably more. I dont even have a debit card and only one credit card that I need if I have to buy somethingonline, otherwise I never use it..

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

This is actually really interesting, becuase it just shows how much the place your raised in affects you. I grew up in Africa and there aint no such thing as debit or credit there. You better have cash or kiss your life goodbye next time the cops want to arrest you for nothing just so they can get a bribe, or you get gunpointed or if you just wanna buy something from a store.

I always carry at LEAST a thousand bucks on me, preferably more. I dont even have a debit card and only one credit card that I need if I have to buy something online, otherwise I never use it..

grin.gif

Always have my debit card on me.....I use that thing everywhere.

Sometimes I have cash in addition to it, sometimes I don't.

Like dude said, only time I definitely have cash on me is when Im goin somewhere I kno they only take cash. (ex. barbershop)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

This is actually really interesting, becuase it just shows how much the place your raised in affects you. I grew up in Africa and there aint no such thing as debit or credit there. You better have cash or kiss your life goodbye next time the cops want to arrest you for nothing just so they can get a bribe, or you get gunpointed or if you just wanna buy something from a store.

I always carry at LEAST a thousand bucks on me, preferably more. I dont even have a debit card and only one credit card that I need if I have to buy something online, otherwise I never use it..

grin.gif

laugh.gif

But yea. I use my debit card mostly. I gotta start carrying around just in case cash though

grin.gif

grin.gif

i carry the visa debit

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol...I have emergency cash in places I have forgotten about.

what a coincidence, I've an offshore account that I have totally forgotten about.

lol

I probably use it pretty equaly. I always have some cash on me. I don't like getting change unless im in my car cuz the +#$* always falls outa my pocket.But I recently got frauded so I've been using more cash %$* of lately

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

grin.gif

laugh.gif

But yea. I use my debit card mostly. I gotta start carrying around just in case cash though

frown.gif
why the smilies?? lol.

I guess it seems weird or unbelievable??? I feel scared if I touch my pocket and cant feel my money lol the other day I had gone to school without it and Inoticed I didnt have money in my pocket. I got that sinking feeling in my gut and instantly felt like a gold sweat. I was petrified that I had dropped my moneyLMAO When I got home I checked I still had that money in my with the quick-uh-nessss

I carry both, but I tend to use cash most of the time. The only reason I have an Debit/ATM card is for emergencies but like someone said already, Bankfee's FTL. I'm not always on top of how much is in my checking since I keep most in my savings so overdrafting leads me not to use my Debit that much.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

My Debit card is my ATM card.....
grin.gif

About time somebody said that, and you CAN use your debit as a atm card but you cannot use a atm card as a debit card. I use to only have a atm card and Iloved it but in times when you need money and there is no atm around (I'm BOA btw) so you have to use them ones that charge like a buck or 2. With debitits way better now when I drop 100 more its less painful giving away all those 20s
laugh.gif
Keep 40 bucks with me as well

Yea it seems less painful to use your card to pay for expensive stuff so you dont actually see your 20s and 50s going away
laugh.gif

But I mainly use cash still, but debit on online purchases and things over 50 bucks

I prefer ATM card much simpler if you lose your card you can just call to cut it off, you lose cash you're screwed that's the way I see it.

Back
Top Bottom