CASSIDY - B.A.R.S

I haven't listened to this as of yet but unless he's talking about something more than what his "gun" can do I can't see how this could possibly be better than AG. I like My Drink and My 2 Step but lyrically it doesn't hold up to the worst track on AG.

yo thats the whole thing with this album... please just listen to "Celebrate", "Leanin on the Lord" and even the single"Innocent Man" are all exactly what your lookin for my man.

Album's extremely slightly above average to me. I was expecting more. I had been listening to his freestyles getting hyped then thealbum turned out nothing like i thought it would. Still not a bad album by no means. His best effort so far IMO.

that "get ******ed" freestyle did tease me.. but on the album he said R.I.P to the punchline cassidy so we'll see

i got the album from my boy thinkin it would be garbage but this is actually a very good album. He put a lot of thought into some of the songs even though afew are violent for no reason and seem out of place. Definitely his best album to date and one of the better albums of 07 so far. And yes i think its betterthan AG so far but i havent finished listening to AG yet.

i just heard the album in entirety for the first time, and i dont even mess w/ cassidy, but damnnnnnnn this is good.

got the cd as an xmas gift, the intro battle, never tell and innocent man
pimp.gif

Cassidy's my dude but for some reason I'm a bigger fan of his mixtapes than his actual albums. Probably because most of his best work is on hismixtapes, but I heard the album is conceptually good so I still might cop. Yeah, I've been slackin'.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom