Casual Button Ups for Work Vol. Where do you buy online?

Looking for some additional casual button ups to add to my closet for work? Where do my fellow NTers go besides JCrew?

Searching for more fitted types. Slim fits, etc.

Not looking to spend too much but looking for decent quality. In my late 20's so looking for quality over quantity without hurting my wallet.

None of that H&M crap. Anyone try Uniqlo button ups?

Last edited:
Just go with JCrew, their sale section usually has extra 40% or 50% off. I've managed to stock up on shirts at $15-$20 each.

Brooks Brothers have good sales here and there too.

Last edited:
I get them MTM. For the most part they're all the same with the exception of the fabric but I might switch up collar and cuffs once in a while.

I go to Gap/Banana, Uniqlo, and JCrew Factory (I ain't balling enough for JCrew lol) H&M shirts are hit or miss. Sometimes they fit perfectly and other times they fit too big.

Just go with JCrew, their sale section usually has extra 40% or 50% off. I've managed to stock up on shirts at $15-$20 each.

What JCrew do you go to?

The only one I've ever been to has them on sale for $60-50 :smh:

What JCrew do you go to?

The only one I've ever been to has them on sale for $60-50 :smh:

Their sale section: https://www.jcrew.com/search2/index.jsp?N=21+16&Ntrm=&Nsrt=3&Npge=1

Some of those shirts are $39.99 and SHOPFIRST code gives you an extra 50% off if you use a JCrew card. That brings the shirts down to ~$20.

I've also caught some shirts already on sale at $29.99 each with the extra 50% off and got them for $15 each.

SHIPPING METHOD ITEM # ITEM/SIZE/COLOR STATUS QUANTITY PRICE TOTAL PRICE

Economy via UPS SurePost (6-8 business days) A5517 Slim Secret Wash white-collar shirt in end-on-end cotton / X-SMALL / FISHERMANS GREY Submitted
1 $14.99 $14.99
Economy via UPS SurePost (6-8 business days) B9262 Slim vintage oxford shirt in horizontal stripe / X-SMALL / DARK CHARCOAL Submitted
1 $14.99 $14.99
Economy via UPS SurePost (6-8 business days) B8346 Slim jaspé cotton shirt / X-SMALL / COAL GREY Submitted
1 $14.99 $14.99

Last edited:
Looking for some additional casual button ups to add to my closet for work? Where do my fellow NTers go besides JCrew?

I'm on the taller, skinnier side so I tend to buy slim fits.

uniqlo

thank me later

Last edited:
^^^ It's also a lil easier if ur an XS and not a M/ L like most lol.

Actually, when I bought those shirts, XS-XL sizes were available. If you go to the link I posted, there are at least a handful of shirts that has fsr. Eventually it becomes slim-pickins' but they have these sales on a weekly basis. Just got to keep an eye out for them.

Last edited:
Online had a pretty big sale this weekend. Stocked up on Chinos for 15 bucks a pop.

Their sale section: https://www.jcrew.com/search2/index.jsp?N=21+16&Ntrm=&Nsrt=3&Npge=1

Some of those shirts are $39.99 and SHOPFIRST code gives you an extra 50% off if you use a JCrew card. That brings the shirts down to ~$20.

I've also caught some shirts already on sale at $29.99 each with the extra 50% off and got them for $15 each.

Damb. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Actually, when I bought those shirts, XS-XL sizes were available. If you go to the link I posted, there are at least a handful of shirts that has fsr. Eventually it becomes slim-pickins' but they have these sales on a weekly basis. Just got to keep an eye out for them.

Yeah if u get in early, but in general that is...

Club Monaco. Polo Ralph Lauren slim fit shirts in the sale section. Polo has an extra 40% off sale items in store

Back
Top Bottom