Casual Khaki Pants? vol. no dickies

what are some good-quality and good-fitting casual khaki pants?
not too high of a price tho

what are some good-quality and good-fitting casual khaki pants?
not too high of a price tho

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Dockers.

pimp.gif
 they have different fits as well too, D1 (skinny), D2 (fit), D3 (loose).

j. crew. theres a slight chance it will be out of your price range, and it maybe on the slightly slim side, but either way, i swear you won't regret it. females love the j. crew.

j. crew. theres a slight chance it will be out of your price range, and it maybe on the slightly slim side, but either way, i swear you won't regret it. females love the j. crew.

i 2 pair one is a pair of chinno dress pants from RL the other is american eagle. both arre great quality had chinos since high school and my girl bought me AEs for my last birthday they are a darker khaki

i 2 pair one is a pair of chinno dress pants from RL the other is american eagle. both arre great quality had chinos since high school and my girl bought me AEs for my last birthday they are a darker khaki

Polo RL - the fit is smooth and you can't beat the quality. I have like 3 pairs in rotation for the work week, no complaints. Dockers are solid too.

Polo RL - the fit is smooth and you can't beat the quality. I have like 3 pairs in rotation for the work week, no complaints. Dockers are solid too.

Back
Top Bottom