"Casual marijuana use linked with brain abnormalities, study finds" via Fox News.

Liberals are selectively open minded...conservatives are selectively closed minded...rigidly adhering to any manufactured political system, especially ones that place you in a moral quandary or at odds with longstanding friends is utterly ridiculous. Independently judge each issue based o. Personal beliefs and not some article from reddit or niketalk or buzzfeed, don't disassociate yourselves from people because of a Facebook post, despite you being friends in real life... Happiness >>> rigidly adhering to political party.

all u idiots miss the point of the fact brain changes after smoking for a while dealing with memory.. if you're sober off weed will your brain go back to "normal" is what this article is getting at

On and off for 4 years last 2 years I sparked everyday. June 3rd will be one year sober. Not much of a difference. At first it was difficult to fall asleep. My short term memory is getting a lot better. Maybe luminosity helped. My mind feels more clear but that's just me. I know some homies that say their minds are more clear when they use occasionally.
Saved a lot of money :pimp:

I've been smoking less than a year. I'm 24 been going hard for the past 4 or 5 months. Smoking damn near everyday. The biggest thing with me is wasting money in herb. When I want it I spend it. I educate myself in cannabis from the good and the bad...

Must agree. I've been knocking down 3 grams avg. bout every day for the past month.

Every night I always tell myself im going to cut back..... Until im with the homies.
Damn homie you smoke almost an 1/8th a day? Id say you should def cut back. That's just a lot of smoke to be taking in....aside from the effects.

Smoking is not cool. I quit about a year and half ago.. No desire to do it again.

Actually, the smell of marijuana even makes me wanna throw up
mean.gif
FOH here with that. "Smoking is not cool"? Who cares if it's cool or not?

Must agree. I've been knocking down 3 grams avg. bout every day for the past month.

Every night I always tell myself im going to cut back..... Until im with the homies.
Damn homie you smoke almost an 1/8th a day? Id say you should def cut back. That's just a lot of smoke to be taking in....aside from the effects.
Just about. Usually 3-4 heads today.. Today was 5.

Just came back from a session and im in my chair leanin lmao. Can feel the vibrations from everything in my house.

Feelsgood

Last edited:
.3 - .5 a day.

Everything cool in moderation.
pimp.gif
I feel like even .5 a day is a lot. But everyone is different. I guess an 1/8th a week isn't all that much. Depends a lot if you're smoking by yourself at home at night or sharing it with others. 

Nah don't post any pictures of anything. It'll just get this thread locked.

But anyways I am aware of the "bad" that MJ causes. Not at all biased.

The only thing that irritates me, is how taboo non-smokers make MJ out to be, and MJ-users stay turning the other way.

FACTS only.

An ace a day is about 5-6 joints. On a stressful day I can see that :pimp:

I agree with the sentiment that it all depends on the characteristics of the users when it comes to smoking

It's not like you don't know yourself well enough to realize that once you smoke, if you'll be cruising getting stuff done or glued to the couch for hours.

Not to mention, sativa vs indica for different purposes.

We're all adults here, so smoke responsibly.

.3 - .5 a day.

Everything cool in moderation.
pimp.gif
That's how much I cut down to compared to a few years ago where I was smoking 1/4's a day with a few heads I kicked it with.  The worst part is that equates to around 6-7 swishers a day 
mean.gif

Nowadays I only smoke blunts with a group of people and when I smoke by myself, it'll be through the bong or pipe.

However, wax is a different story...

Just about. Usually 3-4 heads today.. Today was 5.

Just came back from a session and im in my chair leanin lmao. Can feel the vibrations from everything in my house.

Feelsgood

got them feels right meow.

I used to blow a quarter a day. I'm down to MAYBE an eighth a week, majority on the weekends. back to having amazing dreams and waking up not tired as **** :lol:

My cousins smoke alllll day. I used to be right there with them but I could tell my mind was clouded.

Moderation, my dudes. Difference is night and day for me.

Last edited:
Haha I think the herb actually helps me to think more clearly and better extrapolate ****. 

Dreams are wild every night, I should start recording them them.

Would be surprised if 4/20 we didnt end up blowing through a quarter.

Last edited:
For anyone truly interested in how drugs actually affect the brain and development and behavior, I would VERY STRONGLY recommend that you read this book:

View media item 922551

If you look at the science behind the drugs and the actual effects, you will be blown away by the intentional and sometimes unintentional ignorance spewed by the media, politicians, law enforcement and societies themselves, who have all been bombarded with misinformation, skewed statistics, and anecdotal rather than science-based conclusions about the harms and true effects of the drugs on users. 

I know maybe only one or two or none of you will take the time to read it, but I guarantee, even if it's only that few, it will be a totally eye-opening read which will alter all the things about drugs you previously took for granted.  Do yourself the favor.  

Bout to get the pdf version.

Back
Top Bottom