Casual Sneakers

Can't believe no one has suggested this.

Rod Laver.

I own about 7 pairs. Several colors. Clean sneaker.

Those purple mocs are hilarious. I think my girl has a pair.

crocs_cayman_choc.jpg

CHYEAH.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think I might get these next Spring:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](Superga)[/color]
24b7o6h.jpg
What kind of pants would you rock with these? And what fit?

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

GQ.com had a nice selection of canvas sneakers (including the pair I just posted). Not sneakers, but I'll also be buying a pair of Moccasins for the Spring time too

digimarc.ms

but I REALLY want them in this color:

27y3gx3.jpg

23vcppc.jpg

eek.gif

pimp.gif
been looking for a black pair like those but i cant seemto find any except for womens.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GQ.com had a nice selection of canvas sneakers (including the pair I just posted). Not sneakers, but I'll also be buying a pair of Moccasins for the Spring time too[/color]

digimarc.ms

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but I REALLY want them in this color:

27y3gx3.jpg

23vcppc.jpg

[/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
been looking for a black pair like those but i cant seem to find any except for womens.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I need those purple joints....NOW

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GQ.com had a nice selection of canvas sneakers (including the pair I just posted). Not sneakers, but I'll also be buying a pair of Moccasins for the Spring time too[/color]

digimarc.ms

27y3gx3.jpg

23vcppc.jpg

[/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
been looking for a black pair like those but i cant seem to find any except for womens.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Supposedly they are "samples".. but w/e, if I find a pair, they WILL becopped.[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

digimarc.ms

27y3gx3.jpg

23vcppc.jpg

[/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Supposedly they are "samples".. but w/e, if I find a pair, they WILL be copped.[/color]

I found some Red Ralph Lauren ones I was going to cop, but now I had to put em to the side with that new discount code out I might have to rack upon some other gear but I`m still un sure

I find the all-black Foamposite Pros to be a great casual sneaker. Goes with anything, looks classy, and still breaks sneakerheads' necks.

^^^ Oh yeah, and Foams (as you all know) last forever.

Another great casual sneaker was the AJ 18.5 in black. Not the most popular J, but these are great with a nice suit that includes a little bit of Carolineblue. With the right outfit, the stealth AJ XX3 is great too.

Back
Top Bottom