Cavaliers (11-14) @ Knicks (7-17) - 12/19 - 7:30pm

200px-ClevelandCavaliersMainLogo.svg.png
@
150px-New_York_Knicks_logo.png

After staying relatively quiet during the New York Knicks' dismal start, Isiah Thomas has gone on the offensive the last few days.
The Knicks host the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday, one day after Thomas made it clear he wasn't afraid to make changes to the lineup if thingsdidn't improve.
New York (7-17) has dropped six of its last seven games, including a 119-92 loss to Indiana on Monday. The Knicks are mired inlast place in the Eastern Conference
tied with the Miami Heat for the worst record - and frustrated fans at Madison Square Garden have chanted for Thomas to be fired at seemingly every home game.
Seemingly fed-up with the situation, Thomas called out his players after Monday's loss, questioning their effort.

Although not as dire, things have also been frustrating for Cleveland (11-14). The Cavaliers are coming off just their second winin the last 10 games, a 104-99 victory over
the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday 104-99. LeBron James had 31 points, becoming the youngest player to reach 9,000, while Zydrunas Ilgauskas added 24 points and 11rebounds.
Six of Ilgauskas' points came during the second overtime.

7yi1gk7.jpg

8g4dw1l.jpg

Any thoughts on Isiah comments on his players?

Any predictions for tonights game?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game Preview

I'll be there tonight. I think the Knicks win this one, but I also hope LeBron has a huge game.

dude makes every freakin game thread...

truly you don tmean everygame thread...
no one else stepped up. usually its ybd but you arent hating on him are you?

what does it matter who makes it anyways.
first time i did teams outside of atlanta and you come with this...?

please.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

please.
relax dude, i aint comin at your neck.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by atljunkie

please.
relax dude, i aint comin at your neck.

it seemed that way but its cool. just trying to get the nba day rolling. a lot of good games.

Its still early though...Knicks threads are usually made an hour prior by HTTB and such....no need to make a game thread for all the games.

Those Lebron NYC 5's are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen, the 4s murder them.

Those Lebron NYC 5's are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen, the 4s murder them.
Yep, I agree. WAY too much going on with those shoes. I'm not impressed with the 5's design in general either. 4>5

I hate to say it but this will be a close game. I'm predicting it will be sloppy as well. Cavs win, but barely.

Cavs - 91
NYK - 87

Wow, they are playing with defense.

But nothing to fear, it will disappear either tomm, or as soon as the second half of tonights game.

PS: How did Newble even make the league? Jesus christ.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Lee

mad.gif
at Curry and Isiah causeIsiah is gonna put in Curry to take Lee'sminutes in the 2nd half, watch

Back
Top Bottom