Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

3959b5fad8cd55ebbe94bc464eea21f1-getty-87746154ml091_orlando_magic.jpg
usher feeling the kings pits a little too much

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

damn some laker fans in here giving up a bad rap.
They aren't the only ones.

Didn't you guarantee the Nuggets wouldn't win Game 2? I think things like that add to Laker fans getting a bad rap.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so i'm supposed to say something politaclly correct along the lines of, "well gee golly shucks i think the denver nuggets are going to come intostaples center and beat my team because i have no confidence in my team" how is worrying about MY team giving laker fans a bad rap?

i think it's stupid when laker fans (more like kobe stans) appear in the cleveland threads talking jibberish about what kobe did and about what lebrons notdoing, and vice versa when cleveland fans (lebron stans mainly) come butting in the laker threads doing the same thing.

"I'm the reason everybody came fired up this evening/No matter what you'll never take that from me/ Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ey MikeBrown almost gave this away. He shoulda stayed with the small lineup. But, CLUTCH !+@ shot by Bron. Next game should be a battle. LetsGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just got home from the game...I'M STILL SPEECHLESS/IN SHOCK...greatest thing I've ever WITNESSED in my life (no pun intended).
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Both of these conference finals are going to be epic. Enjoy it BASKETBALL FANS. Stans and homers, this doesn't apply to you

laugh.gif
@ That bum Usher, 1st time I've seen dude at a Cavs Game allseason.....we've seen Spike Lee & Hov @ more Cavs Games.

Man, some of you cats gonna get high blood pressure early, with all that salt, flowing through your veins.

This shot right here is his breakthrough moment for me. Dude deserves it.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Both of these conference finals are going to be epic. Enjoy it BASKETBALL FANS. Stans and homers, this doesn't apply to you

im surprised at how entertaining it has been.....these past couple of years made me drift off and forget about basketball.....

I think that's the ONLY thing I can criticize TNT's coverage of these playoffs on. And that's.....

NO REPLAYS DURING THE WEE HOURS LIKE BSPN.

tired.gif

Shot was Aight.. I didnt see it live.. but the radio was makin it seem like its the greatest shot of all time.. Cavs are still gonna lose this series. They areNOT the better team

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Shot was Aight.. I didnt see it live.. but the radio was makin it seem like its the greatest shot of all time.. Cavs are still gonna lose this series. They are NOT the better team

definetely doesnt beat the fisher shot.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

SMFH@ me missing this game.

Can anyone give me a recap of went down?

mad.gif
lebron just had his first mj moment in the playoff. 1 sec, down 2, inbounds to lbj, lbj shoots, and game over. cavs win. it was crazy!

Cavs are still gonna lose this series. They are NOT the better team

I fail to understand this logic.

Both games were close.

Both games the Cavalier got out to a large lead.

Orlando has yet to get out to a large lead.

If the Cavs can manage to figure out a way to protect their leads, they will win the series.

I don't see anything from Orlando that makes me think they are a better team.

The Cavs shooters have been horrid so far while Orlando's have been white hot. Yet both games were decided by the smallest of margins.

on a side note,

"You couldn't hear anything but a roar," James said. "Those fans deserved it. That was the biggest shot I've made in my career."

pimp.gif
First of many

Shot was Aight.. I didnt see it live.. but the radio was makin it seem like its the greatest shot of all time.. Cavs are still gonna lose this series. They are NOT the better team
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People on here kill me talking this is Lebron's first MJ moment.

Did yall miss dude scoring 29 straight a couple of years ago?

Back
Top Bottom