Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

if we lose tonight then we have the new record for losses in an NBA season with 24.  We've been close lately but we just have 0 talent.  Kinda sad. 

I've seen a few threads where people are still talking about the passionate fans pointing out our #2 in league attendance behind the bulls i believe.  That counts the tickets that were sold last year to season ticket holders.  While they may have been sold, they arent going.  I was just there a few days ago for a 'game' and the arena was half empty.  Never in my years of going to Cavs games have i seen the entire team shop buy one get one free.  I got my season ticket holder renewal form in the mail a few days ago, what a joke.  Maybe if i can name my own price like priceline ill renew but i cant pay face value for a whole season like this again only because the games i cant go to, its impossible to even give games away for.

lets gooooooo

if we lose tonight then we have the new record for losses in an NBA season with 24.  We've been close lately but we just have 0 talent.  Kinda sad. 

I've seen a few threads where people are still talking about the passionate fans pointing out our #2 in league attendance behind the bulls i believe.  That counts the tickets that were sold last year to season ticket holders.  While they may have been sold, they arent going.  I was just there a few days ago for a 'game' and the arena was half empty.  Never in my years of going to Cavs games have i seen the entire team shop buy one get one free.  I got my season ticket holder renewal form in the mail a few days ago, what a joke.  Maybe if i can name my own price like priceline ill renew but i cant pay face value for a whole season like this again only because the games i cant go to, its impossible to even give games away for.

lets gooooooo

Shameful 
30t6p3b.gif

Never in a million years would I have predicted that even without Bron,the team with the best record 2 years straight would be this bad
eek.gif

I guess it shows how irreplaceable Bron was for being able to carry these absolute bums to 60 wins and even and NBA Finals appearance. With all the slack that he gets now,he gave you guys some great years and made you relevant.

If I was Clown Gilbert,I'd completely clean house with these players and myself. These players have showed absolutely no heart and have showed that they quit in the face of adversity
mad.gif
. Those bums need to be sent packing. I'd keep Byron Scott because if he has some pieces to work with,he can be a great coach.

Look on the bright side Cav fans,when you're at the bottom,which is pretty safe to say that you guys are now, there is no where to go but up. Look at the Celtics and Heat a couple years back,we had he worst record in the league and were terrible,now we're considered to be among the "Elite" teams in the league.

The tide can change really fast in the NBA.

Shameful 
30t6p3b.gif

Never in a million years would I have predicted that even without Bron,the team with the best record 2 years straight would be this bad
eek.gif

I guess it shows how irreplaceable Bron was for being able to carry these absolute bums to 60 wins and even and NBA Finals appearance. With all the slack that he gets now,he gave you guys some great years and made you relevant.

If I was Clown Gilbert,I'd completely clean house with these players and myself. These players have showed absolutely no heart and have showed that they quit in the face of adversity
mad.gif
. Those bums need to be sent packing. I'd keep Byron Scott because if he has some pieces to work with,he can be a great coach.

Look on the bright side Cav fans,when you're at the bottom,which is pretty safe to say that you guys are now, there is no where to go but up. Look at the Celtics and Heat a couple years back,we had he worst record in the league and were terrible,now we're considered to be among the "Elite" teams in the league.

They don't need Chris Bosh, they have Ryan Hollins.

They don't need Chris Bosh, they have Ryan Hollins.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Look at the Celtics and Heat a couple years back,we had he worst record in the league and were terrible,now we're considered to be among the "Elite" teams in the league.

Look at what those teams did. The Celtics traded for 2 HOFers. Chances that can happen again.

The Heat cleared all their cap room to attract FAs. Florida has no state income tax and Miami is a great place to live. Cleveland not so much. And after the way Gilbert acted when Bron left, who would want to go there? That was unprofessional and classless (even if you think Bron deserved it).

Look at the Celtics and Heat a couple years back,we had he worst record in the league and were terrible,now we're considered to be among the "Elite" teams in the league.

Look at what those teams did. The Celtics traded for 2 HOFers. Chances that can happen again.

The Heat cleared all their cap room to attract FAs. Florida has no state income tax and Miami is a great place to live. Cleveland not so much. And after the way Gilbert acted when Bron left, who would want to go there? That was unprofessional and classless (even if you think Bron deserved it).

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I was just using them as examples of teams being at the bottom and getting back to the top. OKC/Seattle would be a good example of how you can build off the draft.

They might have a hard time attracting any free agents,Gilbert is a clown and as much as I feel bad for Cavs fans some Cavs fans (You guys acted crazy too),I kinda don't mind seeing them sucking this bad after all the hate and talk they showed during the off season

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I was just using them as examples of teams being at the bottom and getting back to the top. OKC/Seattle would be a good example of how you can build off the draft.

They might have a hard time attracting any free agents,Gilbert is a clown and as much as I feel bad for Cavs fans some Cavs fans (You guys acted crazy too),I kinda don't mind seeing them sucking this bad after all the hate and talk they showed during the off season

Originally Posted by PMatic

They'll still win a championship before Miami though.

laugh.gif
Comic sans execution!

laugh.gif

The record is 24 straight losses over two seasons, Cavs will match that too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom