Farmar-some shots and effort throughout
Luke-nothing
Odom-nothing
Fisher-some shots
Kwame-nothing but fouls
Rad-Nothing
Sasha-made shots
Ronny-effort throughout and defense.

Lebron has no help? He can sit down and rest cuz their bench won't let the game slip away. Kobe can't even sit with starters on the floor.
This team sucks and they are proving Barkley right every day.
REALTALK!!!! The Lakers have NOBODY outside of Kobe that can create his own shot, Kobe has to create his own shot and get others theirs as well, meanwhile Larry Hughes and Gibson, etc. can get their own offense without have Bron having to do anything as evidenced by the Cavs increasing their lead when he and Kobe were both on the bench. The Lakers looked like a JV team, so I don't want to hear anything about LeBron doesn't have any help cause he has plenty and they probably would do even more if he just didn't stand and hold the ball at the top of the circle for 15 seconds waiting for a pick.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Kobe fans. I swear. Y'all dudes STAY acting like it's JUSTKobe out there. I've seen NUMEROUS games where without Kobe in the game, the Fakers would build a even BIGGER lead and games where Kobe has fouled out,etc where they have went onto WIN it without him. And y'all REALLY smokin something if you think Bron has more talent on his squad then Kobe.

BTW, I see Walton took Kwame's role as the scapegoat for Kobe extremists this time around. Scapegoat after next loss: Sasha
THIS is soooooooooo true it ain't even funny. Not saying it was Kobe's fault they lost the game but there seems to be always EXTRA blameon the other laker players. If it were Luke Walton or Odom who missed that layup that Kobe missed, y'all would've been calling for their heads.

Anyway, this was a entertaining game. Both stars came out and shined tonight. Lebron though, man, dude is just scary.

THIS is soooooooooo true it ain't even funny. Not saying it was Kobe's fault they lost the game but there seems to be always EXTRA blame on the other laker players. If it were Luke Walton or Odom who missed that layup that Kobe missed, y'all would've been calling for their heads.
Well Lamar did miss a layup similar to Kobe and Luke made a mistake you usually master when your 12. Contested layups like Kobe and Lamar's Ican live with, killing the clock just to chuck it back to Kobe I can't.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I love how everybody says we od.

Eff yall! Us laker fans can talk all we want to about our loss. I like the fact that our fans our very passionate about our teams and our games. This game was very important because we have had lost 2 in a row and in the west thats a big deal.

Plus it was lebron vs kobe. So you knew the thread would be big. I swear you guys come in to every laker thread to either

Hate on the lakers

Hate on kobe

Or hate on the fans.

Why bother coming in here then?

Co sign yo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Lets not forget to go with Lebrons game:

Hughes-Clutch shots during runs in 3rd and 4th
Big Z-16pts, probably 10 boards, and defended the paint
Varejao-Offensive boards, defense and timely buckets
Gibson-owned Fisher
Gooden-Doin work inside

To go with Kobes game:

Farmar-some shots and effort throughout
Luke-nothing
Odom-nothing
Fisher-some shots
Kwame-nothing but fouls
Rad-Nothing
Sasha-made shots
Ronny-effort throughout and defense.

Lebron has no help? He can sit down and rest cuz their bench won't let the game slip away. Kobe can't even sit with starters on the floor.
This team sucks and they are proving Barkley right every day.
REALTALK!!!! The Lakers have NOBODY outside of Kobe that can create his own shot, Kobe has to create his own shot and get others theirs as well, meanwhile Larry Hughes and Gibson, etc. can get their own offense without have Bron having to do anything as evidenced by the Cavs increasing their lead when he and Kobe were both on the bench. The Lakers looked like a JV team, so I don't want to hear anything about LeBron doesn't have any help cause he has plenty and they probably would do even more if he just didn't stand and hold the ball at the top of the circle for 15 seconds waiting for a pick.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Kobe fans. I swear. Y'all dudes STAY acting like it's JUST Kobe out there. I've seen NUMEROUS games where without Kobe in the game, the Fakers LAKERS would build a even BIGGER lead and games where Kobe has fouled out, etc where they have went onto WIN it without him. And y'all REALLY smokin something if you think Bron has more talent on his squad then Kobe.

BTW, I see Walton took Kwame's role as the scapegoat for Kobe extremists this time around. Scapegoat after next loss: Sasha
THIS is soooooooooo true it ain't even funny. Not saying it was Kobe's fault they lost the game but there seems to be always EXTRA blame on the other laker players. If it were Luke Walton or Odom who missed that layup that Kobe missed, y'all would've been calling for their heads.

Anyway, this was a entertaining game. Both stars came out and shined tonight. Lebron though, man, dude is just scary.

Co-sign 100%. Kobe is a gift and a curse at the same time. He really let bron get in his head at the end. He didn't cost us the game but he didhelp just like luke and the 13 missed free throws did. If bron had the talent that kobe has around him bron would be in the ECF again this year.

I wonder why Kobe fans are so irrational. No really I wonder why, they act like he can do no wrong andevery problem the Lakers has is because of the other players not stepping up. Point blank he got caught up in the showdown and forced some bad shots trying tooutdo Lebron...while Lebron coolly and calmly did his thing. What makes Kobe so good most of the time, makes him so bad some of the time. I don't thinkthat's ever going to change about him, he's already 10+ seasons in the league so he's set in his ways. It's either his way or no way, and whilethis creates some serious entertainment value, (it's fun to watch Kobe scorch the other team like an assassin) it's not the greatest for the team.

Great win by the good guys.
pimp.gif

LeBron goin for 41
eek.gif

He put the team on his BACK offensively AND defensively. Gotta love that from an MVP canidate.

Cavs are playing GREAT ball right now (imagine if we had won the PHX game
pimp.gif
) This team should only get stronger as the year progresses.

And KUDOS to Larry starting to step his game up and being aggressive. Be a slasher Larry!!! GO TO THE HOOP!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom