Cavs vs Heat Dec. 27th 2008 Vol. 56k Dont Bother

SMH at me for taking so long to make this thread but i stumbled across the pictures I took from the game and figured what the hell, might as well share themwith NT... Enjoy... seriously, u better.... no telling how long its gunna take me to upload all these
laugh.gif

nice pics...

looks like you had good seats..

cliifnote on the game...

who won, # of points scored ETC....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

nice pics...

looks like you had good seats..

cliifnote on the game...

who won, # of points scored ETC....
My girl got some real solid seats thru the dance team... they want her to be one of the cavs girls... i dont
laugh.gif

Cavs won obviously this was halfway thru or so of their ridiculous home winning streak....

Unfortunately Bron only had one dunk... sick tho

D Wade went off for 30 + but his team was bunssss, way more so than i thought in person haha

Heat made a nice run in the 4th quarter that made for a really exciting game actually, all in all great time

Cavs girls
pimp.gif

6 dollar 20 oz beers
eyes.gif
but i was expecting that... they also haveliquor... pleasant suprise

The Q
pimp.gif
amazing facility

O and swingmans were buy one get one... paid 140 for 4 jerseys...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dam 140 for 4......That great, 35 bucks a piece.....

Also you must be a luck man if they want your girl to be a cav's girl...Thats wassup...

You sure you against that, wouldnt u get discounts on tickets or some type of hookups????

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dam 140 for 4......That great, 35 bucks a piece.....

Also you must be a luck man if they want your girl to be a cav's girl...Thats wassup...

You sure you against that, wouldnt u get discounts on tickets or some type of hookups????
yea the swingman deal was rediculous gotta wine bron and mo for me and a white boobie gibson
mad.gif
tired.gif
then a white bron for my girl

and yea she def a cutie, half the cavs girls r hotter than her but shes danced her whole life n breeezed thru tryouts i guess, they been blowin up her emailever since... shes goin to grad school n Cleveland next year n im jus def not down with her bein surrounded by JO's hangin on Brons jock... id much ratherher have her head n the books than Mo Williams lap ya dig? lol selfish maybe but bump all that haha Im happy with mine, plan on keepin her

dunno about potential discounts, becuz it aint gunna be none
laugh.gif

I was also there
pimp.gif
There were mad Wade jerseys......It was nice to see Iwasn't the only one
pimp.gif

StephonUrkel

The Q
pimp.gif
amazing facility

pimp.gif

if i put all my game day pics in a thread I would need a high speed internet access warning. i got thousands of pics. cant wait to take more this season

Originally Posted by heat23

I was also there
pimp.gif
There were mad Wade jerseys......It was nice to see I wasn't the only one
pimp.gif
word. some lil _ who somehow had better seats than me was actin a foolllll when they were makin that comeback.... jus wylin, ppl were throwin +!*@at him it was hillarious... talkin about how Brons J wouldnt ever b on D Wades level haha as D wade proceeded to hit like 6-8 fall away insanely difficultJ's... ppl were heated
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom