CCSF Heads!

hey quick question for you attending school there. Im trying to get into the Radiology program there and is it hard to get in that program. Im thinkin aboutgoing there next Fall Semester and just wondering how is the atmosphere even though its a community college and its not like a state or something?

city college is like a big %%* high school. u run into everyone that u havent seen in years there. its a cool place and the education is ok, u make what u wantof it. i liked it when i went there. just to warn u, when u go see a counsler u come out more confused then when u went in. my advice, go there and do yur workthen go home. yull be tempted to cut class cause some classes are #*@#%%*@. but it is supposed to be the top rated community college in the us. they have thelongest school year out of any college in the us! good luck on yur radiology class, when yur done yur gonna make $$$!!! good luck!
and fyi, the eye candy sucks there. a bunch of ghetto girls go there. usf,state, etc has a better selection!

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

just to warn u, when u go see a counsler u come out more confused then when u went in.

thats pretty much at all city/junior colleges.

laugh.gif

I'm not sure on that program your looking into if its hard to get into.Best of luck is call and ask.

Anyways CCSF is just a larger high school with kids just standing around not going to class.Word to the kids in front of the library. But the eye candysucks.Your going to have to motivate yourself in your lower GE classes because you will be around alot of people who don't care. Best advice stick to yourgoal whatever it may be and avoid the temptation to miss a class and you study and Don't fall into the I don't care crowd which is very big atcity.

Also library top floor best place to study.

Edit

counselors at city dont listen to half the ##$! they say.The reason i will be do a 3 year plan to get my pre-reqs done.Also many of the transfer counselorswill just tell you to go to sfsu which for some of us is not where we want to head.Best of luck is plan everything yourself.

Also a good site to read up on if you wanna transfer

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/uc-transfers/

Thanks for all the help guys its all appreciated. Too bad eye candy will suck their. Im probably going to need help from the counselors a lot there as well butfrom everyones input it may not be helpful. how is traffic getting their? and also if i take bart is it walking distance or do i need to transfer from buses.Or am i just better of driving.

all i could say is i went to city and i left, like that one guy said i went to the conselors and was so confused i didn't know what to do, they did noteven help me with my classes. i finally talk to them again and found out the classes i was taking wasn't even units transferable. but yea traffic is ab**** in the morning and again at 12, but from balboa to city maybe a 5-10 min. walk depending on how you walk or you can just take the 15 if they still haveit or 9 or whatever it is not there. but yea it is like a big high school, saw some people i used to go to middle school with. there are some girls that arecoo but you gotta be there in the morning till lunch. most girls i've seen are at the arts extension. but yea if i were you don't drive since nowthey're have construction parking is really hard to just take bart. good luck i was thinking of doing radiology but i think its lottery as well but ionotry it out. have fun.

Back
Top Bottom