Cee-Lo's Phone Explodes on his Head (vid)...

Yeah i'm on the fake camp. The unnecessary blips on a 1080p/24fps cam, the smoke, the edited fade out looking the same quality.

Last edited:
People say it looks fake like they've seen a phone explode before...

Idk if it's fake or not, but I find that curious.

People say it looks fake like they've seen a phone explode before...

Idk if it's fake or not, but I find that curious.
You can go to YouTube and find thousands of videos of phones exploding.

It's not like we're talking about the Loch Ness Monster or some ****. 

If he's alive that **** fake, an explosion like that and that close, might as well get shot at close range

Dudes need to stop buying Galaxy phones

**** looks fake just based on the flash/light and his face to me so I'll laugh :rofl:

If real I hope for a complete recovery but that does not look good.

Bout to be caked up.

Can't even imagine what would happen if he's deaf as a result of this...his earning potential will go down the tubes. You ain't lying about the payout he'll get...gonna be massive.

I wouldn't say he's gonna get paid just yet

He better keep that device and hope no user error occurred prior to use.

It's not as easy as your phone exploding and getting paid, A LOT of investigating goes on especially with these types of occurances

What type of user error would cause your phone to blow up, bro?

If his career is affected by this, which I can't imagine it wouldn't be, he's going to get millions.

Using 3rd party chargers.. could mess up the battery. I don't f with that stuff.

3hrs later and still not much info.

my iphone battery was bad before and exploded

what will happen is your phone will start getting really hot and a lot of smoke will come out like you burned something on the stove

your screen will fall out the battery will pop out and be really hot/fire thats about it 

the video makes it look like a bomb exploded near his ear but hearing his was a samsung so maybe theirs go boom idk

im sure dude will get paid out as he can afford a decent legal team and its not his fault

Also another thing, and this goes for anybody, if you got your phone in your hand or to your ear you should be able to feel that thing heating up.

Even deeper, what if this was an attempted murder? Like someone put a mini bomb in his phone.

Of all things to fake, why this though? Mad random. Is he this bored or something? None of this makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom